Sunday, May 8, 2016

Woofing Here By Myself For The Last Time...I Am Moving !








Shhh!



I am in...

My kitty brofur's nest!

Tee-hee!

Nananana...Pffft!

Well, since I am having to be moved into the blog with my kitty brofurs, HERE, I thought I would do one last set of selfies, BOL!

I took ovfur their nest under growlmy's desk...so there...that's why I have given them a raspberry. BOL!




Hosted By The Cat On My Head
I hope to see you at my new blog...where I will bark in the same place that my kitty brofurs purr in! Growlmy said one blog would be easier than two...whatevfur growlmy...

15 comments:

  1. Way to go Mr JF Sir .. That's really showing them, aye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selfies, Freckles... luv da new combined blog! Our kitties git in da doggie beds, so it seems only fair to me dat you do da same to yer kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But...I do have to really curl up tightly in this one, OMD!

      Delete
  3. Hehe, I think in the circumstances you were right to try it out. A lovely selfie Mr Freckles, keep it up. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. BOL!
      Well, Dakota is welcome as well as Cody...it will be a free four all, Teeh-ee!

      Delete
  5. We saw you new multi-blog and signed up to follow it. It was nice to see you all together! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joey and Chester! looking forward to hearing you woofs ovfur there:)

      Delete
  6. dood....it willna bee sew bad.....troo lee.....we signed up for yur both blog.....sew we will see ya thata way soon....awesum selfeez two day two ♥♥♥ ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi all you Trouters!!
      Se ovfur at the new blog, soon!

      Delete
  7. Nice selfies. I will follow you anywhere cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the pictures. Thanks for the share!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete