Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Oh, No, Here I Go Again:(





Growlmy was rudely awakened by some strange sounds today. Like crashes and clunks and banging around on the stairs.
When she opened the door, there I was, all shaky and wobbly. And *drunk*...no not really drunk, but I sure appeared to be that way:(
I keep falling ovfur and maneuvering the stairs to the grass for business purposes is difficult. Growlmy puts my leash on to help me stay upright...
I chucked up part of my meal...and do not want to eat unless its something delectable, BOL!
I am restless, not knowing which spot I want to be in...and when I try to move to another position, I flop ovfur.
I look at growlmy and beg her to pawlease take this awfur feeling away...but she said sorry she couldn't do it, even if she wanted to...which I know she truly does.
Outside I can hardly stand on three legs to do, well, you know...

So it was off to the vet fur me. Vet said its the same thing I had last summer, only my eyes are not quite as darting back and forth as they did then. She calls it Vestibular Disease. Which means its an upset in my inner ear. And the only sure treatment is tincture of time...sigh...and maybe some meds for the nausea, that does along with being so dizzy and drunk.
So they stole some blood to see if all is OK there, and gave me a steroid shot fur good measure and sent me on my way...oh, and I need a dental, sheesh, then I really will be all wobbly...sigh...

So can you all just send your POTP my way so this gets better quickly?!?
At least it was sunny today, though not warm at all, and there was snow on the ground this morning...sheesh, I am topsy-turvey and so is the weather...and more snow/sleet is in the forecast.






Wobbly woofs...

22 comments:

  1. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... Not AGAIN!!! I'm sending all the POTP I can muster down here in Aussie land, mate. I sure hope those wobbles and tummy problems disappear real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sending lots of POTP your way! Let's hope your tummy settles down. So sorry you are going through this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nose! Sending tons uv hurry an feel better wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you feel better real soon!

    We too still have cold weather, and the sky is all gray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still feeling ataxic today...but I did eat:)

      Delete
  5. dawg dood....sendin de best R pal frank haz ta offer ewe & we hope ya get ta feelin mega better mega fast... we iz surprized de ewe noe who purrson... at de ewe noe wear place.... dinna give ya sum thin like ear dropz....shirley they wood help ? hope yur stomach getz two a happee palce again all sew ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not an infection, but a cochlear issue...no meds fur that appawrently.

      Delete
  6. my heart goes out to you sweetheart. If that is anything like what humans experience (I often have equilibrium issues from my ears that have to run their course when I have a flare-up), it is NO fun and I feel so bad for you. Hoping that some sort of meds will help! Sending POTP!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is kind of like that. The world turns and whirls and sometimes I do too...
      Thanks fur the POTP!

      Delete
  7. I am praying for you. Sorry you need a dental too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      You go in fur one trouble and they find another, sheesh!

      Delete
  8. Oh Mr Jack ! Prayers that you get better soon ! Being dizzy all the time is NO FUN (Like when the doctor changed my blood pressure medicine and it only took one pill for me to change it back !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is awful to have the world spinning out of control...

      Delete
  9. Oh Nos! Mister Jack Freckles! Mes sorry that mes did not knows this earlier this weeks, but mes will be purraying EXTRA hard now!
    Kisses (and purrayers)
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nellie!
      I am a wee bit better...just a wee bit:)

      Delete
  10. Sending lots of POTP for you Freckles. We hope you are feeling much better soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Buddy. I am slowly improving...though the stairs around here are still all blocked off...

      Delete
  11. Mee-yow Mistur Jack mee has nevurr herd of Vestibular fingy an LadyMum an mee goin to read uppy on it!!! It sounds purrty scary an uncomfy! Mee iss a Panleukopenia survivor an mee has trubble with back legss an iss a wobbly kat meeself. Maybee wee can 'wobbull' around together? Mee iss endin you HUGE POPT an will say a purrayer to BuudhaKat to help you get better soon.
    Sinseerlee, Purrince Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't so much uncomfortable as it is unsettling...since the balance is the most affected.
      It would be cute to see us wobbling together....actually I had a kitty sisfur who had some other kind of inner ear trouble and she walked with a head tilt and in circles...but she also had seizures with that:(
      She is an angel now (Suki).

      Delete