Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Selfies With Some Props...

Props...that is a bad word here, cause it means that someone is going to 'set us up' to take pictures...sheesh...

Pipo was not a prop, but he didn't want me to help with his props...

And not even this one, Sheesh!

He told me he would use his smacky whappy paw...Yikes!


Well, then growlmy got out another set of props.
I don't think she knows how to give up...
My kitty brofurs won the furst set of props, and also this next set...so why do I have to model them growlmy? However since I knew a treat bribe was in the works, I obliged her, silly and gullible pup that I am, BOL!

I don't think that laundry by my head was part of the props, and sorry about the window behind me...at least it was a sunny day!

Nope, still not too good...

Oh, dear, growlmy I am going to be laughed at.

Now that laundry is gone, but I am covered in shadows and bands of light. can't get anything right today...

Better lighting, but...um not such a good picture, BOL!


I am getting bored...

So furry bored indeed....

I like this one the best even though most of my face is in a shadow...can I have my cookie now??

Some of growlmy's family members in The Netherlands are furry sick and could use your pawyers and good thoughts...
And at home my Auntie has a good friend with a gravely ill daughter, has been in the hospital almost continuously since Christmas...OMD:(
She fur sure is in need of much pawyer support.


Boss boy was here the other day, Hooray!
But it was unfurbro the younger who was here more this past week. And he helped growlmy clear snow...and they both worked at another big chore. The two of them cut down a big dead tree that was threatening to fall on our shed. However, now the source of some of my entertainment is gone, cause squirrels had been using that snag of a tree for their own purposes...oh well, maybe they will get into a tree closer to my den so that I might find it easier to grab one:)) Pawppy sure was happy to see that danger gone, because if it didn't come down with growlmy and unfurbro the younger he would have had to get a tree service here...they tear up yards and cost mega green papers, I hear. Pawppy can't do any of that kind of work for now...at least he lets me lay by him when he is at home so I can get my ears scratched!

Well, that's about all the selfie news and reporting fur now! See you all next time:) Woofs!!


This Selfie Sunday Blog Hop is hosted by The Cat On my Head...but...not The Cat in the Hat on *my* head, BOL!


24 comments:

  1. Glad yer unfurbro could come and help yer Momma git dat tree down...

    Sendin' prayers and purrs fur all da folks dat needs 'em... and continued good thoughts fur a speedy recovfurry fur yer Daddy....

    and isn't dat supposed to be a "Cat" in dat Hat instead of pup?? bol, bol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fur those pawyers!
      We are glad that tree is gone, too:)
      I wish the kitties had kept that hat fur themselves.

      Delete
  2. What a busy weekend you had! We are wondering how you kept that funny hat on your head. Both Joey dog and I would have given it the shaky shaky! Then I would have grabbed it and played keep-away. You are a good doggie posing for those pictures!

    We hope your relatives are going to be all right. And the young girl too.

    Our Dad cuts big branches off the giant silver maple tree in our yard. But some are now too big or high up for him to handle safely. We're pretty sure a tree cutting company would say take the whole thing out. But we like our giant tree that ghostwriter grew from a seed. It gives good shade in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took tons of tries, BOL!

      That little grandchild of growlmy;s cousin is out of ICU...but we don't have any newer updates on anyone else just now.

      We too try to keep up with allthe bad branches, but sometimes the really old trees decide to shift in the wind if the ground is really wet...and since our soil is sand and not clay things really do move in it...so that tree was all loose and being a shed threat...or a fall risk as nurses would call it, BOL!

      We have some young oak trees grown from acorns...they may give shade to our den someday...

      Delete
  3. We think your growlmy got confused. The hat should be on the cat! Poor Freckles always the model.
    Prayers went out for the peoples in need. Blogville always comes through for those in need!
    Glad to hear that the scary tree came down the right way. Does Growlmy ever have a day off? Maybe you need to sit on her occasionally. Keep healing Pawppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I tried to tell growlmy too!

      Thanks fur those pawyers!
      Growlmy asks: 'What's a Day Off??'

      Delete
  4. Glad boss boy was home to help growly and that your shed is now safe. We love the pictures, and are you ever a patient pup! I would be eating those props. We are sending good wishes to your family members that not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fur those good wishes!
      I shook that hat off multiple times...and even parked my paw on it...but somehow I think Growlmy is a more stubborn peep than my terrieristic nature...

      Delete
  5. dood....we thinkz yur rockin yur new hat.....hope pawppy continueez ta improov each N everee day...may bee next month ewe can both bee chasin squirrelz two gether ! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some squirrel chasing by myself a few times of late...and caught me a tick fur my efforts, YUCK!

      Pawppy is doing furry well:)

      Delete
  6. You look so cute in the hat. I am praying for all of those you wrote about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... Are you a Saint or what?? Love the hat, mate!! Shouldn't it have been on the cat though? Did you manage to get away from Pipo before he used that smacky paw? Mum and I will say a prayer for Growlmys sick friends and family members. It's hard when they are so far away, aye??
    I bet you were happy to have unfurbro home and he and Growlmy took down a tree. How good is that?? How's Pawppy going? Is he feelinga bit better? Mum goes in for her eye op tomorrow morning. She's a bit apprehensive but I'm sure it will all go well. Her Doctor is great. I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahah! Tell that to pawppy, BOL! I love to get in his way or put my head on his new black pants...OMD!
      We were all glad that tree came down, you betcha!
      Pawppy is doing quite well:)

      Thanks fur those pawyers!

      And by now? How is your Mum doing?? I hope she is getting about and seeing something out of her eye. Sending healing pawyers and POTP!

      Delete
  8. Ya deserve a couple cookies for all dat posin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, growlmy hand em ovfur right now pawlease!!
      Crunch!! YUM!

      Delete
  9. LOL I wonder if you would eat the cat food eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would and I do if'n I get any chance, BOL!

      Delete
  10. OMC those photos are hilarious with the hat! Sending prayers to those that are ill that things will turn around for them soon! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Jack Freckles is that Suess Hat glue or nailed on your head to stay there so perfect? I'm thinking you needs tons of cookies for this photo shoot. Glad you got your tree down. Lee is trying to get a stone wall back up and the workman is only showing up for a couple of hours each day. She is about to blow her stack. He acted like he wanted the job so bad now he has ever reason under the sun to not work.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no glue nor nails used...just the tenacious stubborn terrier nature that growlmy has, it seems she is more stubborn than even I, BOL! Oh, yes cookies indeed, Yum!

      I hope your wall gets fixed up properly in time for garden season.

      Delete
  12. You make a good Dr JF :D Great pictures! Double Pawkiss for the weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete