Sunday, March 13, 2016

In The Box Sunday Selfies...What Else Can A Pup Do On A Rainy Day?

Yup, its raining here, the proverbial cats and dogs...but I like to call it duck weather, BOL!
So I decided to check out the box that Minko likes to claim as his own. He mewed to me that its so good to sit/lay on crinkly wads of wrapping paper, so I had to try it for my self.
 (Sorry about the colors, the light was less than ideal, remember it was a dark rainy day? BOL!)
So, do you think Minko will mind me trying out *his* box?
I do think my own nest is a softer pillow.

And this paper, well its kind of hard to mold to my body


Truth be told, I really do not know why Minko is so nutzo about this box!


So I jumped out of the box to make a 'real' selfie...



Thanks too, fur all the pawyers and good wishes on behalf of my furmily members, who are ill...the only update I have heard so far is that the little 5 year old is out of intensive care. I will let you know things as I hear about them.




I hopped out of the box to join The Cat On My Head, who are the hosts for these Sunday Selfies, each week.

8 comments:

  1. I dunno, dem cats are nuts bout boxes. I don't really get it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so sorry to hear about your family with the little person in the hospital. We hope he or she gets better soon!

    Regarding boxes: I, Chester, am a champion box recycler! I can chew apart any cardboard box any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood...ya gotta give de box a chance...one 4 minit snooze willna due de trix.....course if ya stay in it longer yur gonna hafta answer two minko sew may bee itz a good thing ya got out ~~~~ ♥♥♥ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mr Jack you had me worried there for a moment living in a box I thought you were homeless. Why would any cat prefer a cardboard box to a nice soft bed. Minko needs to go to Oz with Dorothy to get some brains, but then I am a dog with a dogs opinion. Gots to be political right you know.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJF, your selfie is wonderful, but the expression on your face while you are in the box, definitely says it is not your cup of tea. Don't worry about it...boxes are a cat thing. Thanks for hopping. XOCK Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do boxes either, Mr JF, do you think there's a kind of doggie inside of me ;) Great Selfie my furriend :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete