Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day Selfie Sunday!!

Its a truly spawsial day today!

Its a day to say I Love You!!

And I do!! I love my peeps, that is Growlmy, Pawppy, Boss Boy and Unfurbro.
I love lots of others too, including my kitty brofurs, even though sometimes the love is not always so evident, BOL!!
I love my extended furmily as well, and I sure do love all my furnends, be they kitties or doggies!

This morning was the coldest yet this winter fur us. One of growlmy;s thermometers said it was -11F; Brrr! A good day fur snuggling with my peeps, after a really quick run outside to do ...well, you know! At least I was fast enough that I didn't make peecicles, BOL! At least there is not a lot of snow to maneuver around in...that makes all that business stuff so much harder...
It was too cold though, fur boss boy's car to start, so he hitched a ride with my pawrents after Church and I am enjoying loving on him even as I dogtate my bloggy fur you:))


Here are my selfies fur this spawsial day:



     I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I present both of them fur you! BOL!

Here is a way older selfie from 2011, if I remember correctly...




Well, I have to admit I got a bit behind of late...but even though I wasn't woofing in your bloggies, I sure was snooping around in them, BOL!

In my snooping I discovered that tomorrow is Joey Dog's 14th Birthday!

Here is an early birthday card for you Joey! OMD, in a few months I too will be 14...sheesh, wow-wee!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY!!



                                                         HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
                                                                           WOOFS!!


This is a special Sunday Selfie Edition; Hosted by The Cat On My Head







13 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day ! You look great. We had about the same temperature this morning- brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's! -11, dat are crazy cold! Da coldest I's ever been in wuz -2 when I lived in Bawston, dat wuz WAY too cold for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you very much for the birthday card for Joey dog! We're just catching up on the doggie blogs since ghostwriter had to work another long evening shift last night. (She said it was crazy, and not even a full moon! Growlmy will know what that means.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like that tonight at growlmy's work, too...must be the air pressure from that storm...growlmy is 'whumped'!! BOL!

      Delete
  4. Your Selfies look fantastic again, Mr JF. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and Gotcha Day of your two furrballs. Extra Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at YOU! You are adorable!!! happy Happy belated Valentine's Day! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mr Jack Freckles! Its been so furry long since mes gotted Mommy to stop and actually write comments! (and post-once a month is just NOT enough).
    Mes sends yous all kisses
    YOUR Nellie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jack, what a sweet dude you are! I just came from Joey dogs bloggie and saw the most FABulous cardie you send him!
    You look amazin' in your VDay selfie, BTW!
    Hopes you had a wonderful day!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your selfies are precious, MJF. We like that you chose to take them with that little bear. We hope your day was filled with lots of love and some extra treats. Thanks for hopping. XOCK. Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo p.s Our mom got a big laugh at peecicles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cold and snowy February
    Does seem slow and trying, very.
    Still, a month made gay by Cupid
    Never could be wholly stupid.
    To cold for a car to start is definitely to cold for paws to be on frozen ground. Why you could get frozen and be a statue till Spring.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe the forecast for the end of the week is 47F??!
      OMD!!

      It will be a mud pie city then...

      Delete
  10. You look SOO SWEEET> I hope the day was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, handsome, we like both pictures too.

    ReplyDelete