Sunday, January 31, 2016

Watching The Big Thaw Sunday Selfie

We are watching all that white stuff turn to green...well, its snow and its melting to reveal all my grass!

We had a lot of rain today, and temps in the 40's. That makes for a muddy sloppy mess, but I am glad to see my grass again. Minko seems to be enjoying the thawing too...though he doesn't have to go and use it fur his litter box; I think its because then he might be able to sneak a chance at going out through my doggy door and snag him some grass to chew...OMD will he have a surprise, its still all short and yucky, BOL!

I got to chase varmints in my back wooded area, naughty critters. I can also do that where ever I pawlease, not just in shoveled pathways, BOL! And when I had to go out to do some privacy pawlease, my peeps actually had to call me back, cause I was having fun sniffing all the long neglected things back there, and putting new pee mails on stuff, too:)  Who cares what my peeps agenda is! BOL! (They said it was still too cold to leave me out there, even with my heated nest...sigh...)

Growlmy I would really like to have that cookie now...pawlease??
                                                        (And yes I got my cookie, BOL!)

This Sunday Selfie Blog Hop is hosted by The Cat On My Head

12 comments:

  1. Oh no Mr Jack Freckles you were not out back by the woods upsetting Punxsutawney Phil! Why with tomorrow being Groundhog Day we cannot have you upsetting him for we don't want him mad and giving us more months of this cold snowy crap weather. Use Minko's box and let Minko go outside.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have warm weather too. It was 58 degrees last night at midnight when ghostwriter was coming home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats too are "meowing in the rain" ! and refuse to go out !

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having the same muddy, rainy weather out here. Kind of fun to track it inside a little! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would LOVE to come and "chase varmints" with you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a extra cookie, Mr JF,, for that excellent Selfie :) We have also terrible, stormy weather over here, our garden looks like a mudpool too :D Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood....waz ya afturr vizshuz squirrel !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selfie- I am glad you got your cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got your cookie and glad you got to chase some varmints! Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't like the rain very much either! No play outside Pffft!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where you been lately Mr Freckles? Everything O.K.?
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete