Saturday, January 9, 2016

Kitties And Me Altogether Selfies!

Yup, even Pipo let me get up close to him...sort of...so here are some not to often seem pictures of the three of us altogether.
The lighting is bad, though, cause growlmy doesn't use a flash, and it was a dark and dreary wet day. Worse yet, there is snow and ice coming after the rains stop...I sure hope the sun comes out of hibernation some time soon.....

Hmmm, do you think they want me here?
Pipo wants to whap me, I think.

I will just try to act suave...that will win him over...I hope!
Minko is whispering in my ear not to mind Pipo too much...BOL!What does he know about whaps from a kitty smacky paw?

Growlmy, somehow I don't feel too welcome here...

No, not too welcome at all!

Is this a good pose? Pipo isn't stink eyeing me here...

Maybe I will try to nap a bit.
Sigh...Pipo is telling Minko that they need to make me leave...see his smacky whapping paw? Sheesh!
Maybe I will just have to do a solo selfie while I am still here...
Bye kitties, are you happy now?
No one will try to make me feel unwelcome here in my nest I hope. Can I have a treat now?
This is a Sunday Selfie Blog Hop, Hosted by The Cat On My Head


18 comments:

  1. Crikey Mr JF Sir ... You deserve a medal, mate! I can see Pipo's smacky whapping paw and it looks none too friendly to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did not actually use it, but he does like to keep it at the ready...sigh...

      Delete
  2. This is really an incredible series of photos. Glad you didn't get whapped for your troubles, MJF. Mom has replaced that black square with your photo on the hop. Thanks for joining. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for doing that for me:)
      Pipo mostly only whaps me if he thinks I am too furendly with Minko, BOL!
      But he does threaten a lot, OMD!

      Delete
  3. Sorry they didn't welcome you Mr.JF, you look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Maybe some day....who knows! Miracles do happen:)

      Delete
  4. Great photos! We hardly ever got anywhere close to Maddie cat when she lived here. She'd punch us in the nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Pipo does use that smacky paw a lot, but this time it was just in warning mode...he did not even hiss, BOL!

      Delete
  5. We just told your fursibs that we enjoyed seeing you and that you are pretty cute for a doggie! And you are too! I bet you are smart too cuz we think your type of breed are known to be smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muchly!

      I am smart...but sometimes growlmy just shakes her head...BOL! Sometimes my smarts are not what I use...more like instinct...and that can be having the look of 'duh'!

      Delete
  6. Mr Jack why don't you have one of those tree condos like Pipo and Minko? You know the way Pipo keeps whapping you, well I think the next time he is napping in the condo you should give it a body smack and cause an earthquake to happen so you get even for all the whapping you have taken. Don't get even get ahead I say.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body smack?? Well...on account of the 'leftovers' from when I had all that ear trouble and dizziness last summer, I still have a rather drunk gait...and if I am in a hurry, (like all the time, BOL!), then I do those body slams really well! Maybe I need to just run past the condo more often; Hey, what a good idea!

      Delete
  7. Such a sweet face the doggy has. Made us smile, they are so companionable!

    ReplyDelete