Sunday, December 20, 2015

Pre-Christmas Sunday Guest-Selfie




Smiley Elf Dude, trying to take ovfur my selfie blog, BOL!

OK, Here is my selfie, but um...growlmy you sure did allow a lot of photo-bombers join me today. A drunk & keeled ovfur squirrel, though that isn't so bad, a crazy snowman in the tree, a fat furry muskrat, a wee Santa mouse and this Smiley Elf-Dude...sheesh! The question is, who pushed the camera button?????


This is the Sunday before Christmas...and that spawsial day is less than a week away, OMD!!
I do wish fur all my pals and their furmilies to have a good dogabration.
Especially remembering Sam, from Jan's Funny Farm, I sure pawray that he will get better and walk normally again. That would be a good gift fur him, his furmily, and all of us who know him.
POTP for Sam
And in case you might have missed this, here is my Christmas card for you all to have, take and or post in/on your pages:
Merry Christmas!!

WOOFS!!
This Christmastime Sunday Selfie Blog Hop is hosted by The Cat On My Head


13 comments:

  1. That is a furry big photobombing session! hey guys move over... we want to see Freckles! Mol and BOl!

    Purrz of Meowry Chrissymouse,
    Katie and the Katz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture. Very clear and a sweet pose with the toys. Clever of you to instruct your human to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selfie. We are praying for Sam too. There has been too much sadness in the blogosphere lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good Mr JFSir .... You're very photogenic you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a good time taking the squeakers out of those squeaky toys after the photo session was done! That's what I would have done! Thank you for the great Christmas card. Happy Holidays! (Maybe next year ghostwriter will figure out how to make those kinds of cards.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Freckles I will snag your Christmas Card and print it out and hang it right next to my stocking. Your Growlmy was so nice to offer to post me one. Why I have a few who trickled in with the correct zip code. But if Growlmy would like to go and beat the man up who is holding my cards hostage because my Lee will not give him any Christmas cheer she could do that for me. We had those wallet calendars made this year with my picture. Do you still use those? If you want a few we will mail them to you.
    Merry Christmas Mr Jack Freckles
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beat the man up...BOL! I could give him a good nip in the rear maybe...my auntie says I have the jaws of death, OMD!
      I would love a calendar, and pawppy and my uncle might too...his furmily used to raise Scotties:))

      I think I left a reference to my email address on your latest post(Hey a pun!)...shoot me an email and I will send you our address.

      Delete
  7. You surround yourself with a lot of lovely furriends, Mr JF, but you steal the show again :) Pawkisses for a wonderful Christmastime :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet of you to care about Sam. We truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mes wanted to stops by and say
    Merry Christmas to all of yous! May your life be filled with the wonder and hope of Christmas all year!
    Love Nellie and Mommy

    ReplyDelete