Monday, November 16, 2015

MJF's Selfie...Sunday has become Tuesday, BOL!

Hmmm...it sure is hard to get the dogretary to do my stuff, though I see her doing lots of other things here on the confuser, going away in the van, and just sitting in nothing mode...At least she feeds me, BOL!

Anyways, I went to the vet...all has been deemed fine at this time...hooray! Then I got stabbed and jabbed, sheesh. Growlmy says its to keep me well, but I sure hate all those pokes and ouchies. They even stole my toenails, well the ends of them...growlmy thought it would be easier to let those peeps trim them than herself, cause I do put up a fuss, Hey they are my toenails, I need em fur digging chores!

Well now, here is my selfie, afterall, that *is* why I am posting...
Now one of these days I have to convince growlmy to pay all of my pals a visit, she got so behind, there were about 150 unread blogs, OMD!






I hopped into the Sunday Selfies Blog, Hosted by The Cat On My Head



6 comments:

  1. Well, you're looking good despite da vet visit Freckles! Glad you're doin ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood...we iz buzzed happee yur doin sew well N we noe growlmy & pappy iz happee two !!! yur selfee rocks bye de way.....oh, N sum place it iz.... SUN day....sew ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a most handsome selfie. And I am very pleased that your exam went so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Pipo and Minko all did the most terrific selfies this week. Sorry about the vet visit, but it is nice to know that all is well with you. Thanks for being a hopper again this week. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're doing all right. Ghostwriter is way behind on her blog reading because of her crazy work schedule. But you know what it's like when the nursing home gets short staffed. Somebody has to take care of the little old ladies and gentlemen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is terrific news that the vet gave you a clean bill of health. I went to the vet yesterday and she checked my prostate. Oh Mr Freckles did they do that to you buddy that was no fun at all. I thought squeezing my bum anal glands was bad but that is a piece of cake compared to a prostate check. Keep your tail down tight Mr Freckles and don't bend over.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete