Thursday, November 26, 2015

Looking Back And Being Thankful

Today I am letting Growlmy do all her busy things...so that means I can be thankful she didn't need to make new pictures of me, BOL!

I am thankful that we are all together as a furmily and that the smells emanating from the kitchen indicate a furry yummy meal will soon be on our table. Mmmm!

Of course I am thankful for way more than that, OMD! I am so furry blessed in many ways:)) Are we not all blessed??

Well, I wish all of you a furry Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are some 'oldies' being reposted:







Have a wonderful day and yes, Be thankful!

WOOFS!

10 comments:

  1. Happy, yappy Thanksgiving to all of yu too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all have a Happy turkey Day! Ghostwriter will be spending the evening working at the nursing home. But her little old people are happy to have her there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thankful you are our friend! We wish you a wonderfurr day.
    Woof woof
    Mia & Milo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thankful you are our friend! We wish you a wonderfurr day.
    Woof woof
    Mia & Milo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I think anyone reading this post is blessed because that means you have a home and enough money for a computer and internet service which is more than so many people in the world have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy your Mom is home today! Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv dose fotos, Freckles!! Happy Thanksgivin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr Jack I do indeed hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine. Why I had all the trimmings. Why I was singing all day Thanksgiving thank the Lord that I am living on this Thanksgiving day. Did you have ham and turkey?
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete