Sunday, September 13, 2015

Staying Alone Selfie On Sunday


I was told I had to stay home and do yard guard duty...so while I love my yard I was feeling a tad sad, BOL! Like I am deprived, OMD, not!! I don't even like getting in the van, so whatevfur!
At least each time I get left alone, inside or outside,  it makes no diffurence, I get treats to divert my attention until the peeps are gone. But if I am outside, when they get back, I mostly am sitting on the front porch awaiting them...or maybe I am looking out to bark any imminent zombies, BOL!
I still can't hop too well, BOL! But I am joining up with the Sunday Selfie Blog-Hop hosted by The Cat On My Head

6 comments:

  1. Your selfie is pure woofie purrfection. You look precious and so handsome. We are happy that you are doing better. We continue to purr and pray for you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better way to spend the time alone than taking selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy, I are wif ya on da not hoppin too well. Well, ackshually, I is hoppin instead of walkin now. But I is gettin a lil less draggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am keeping you company, JF :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....pipo & minko said yur doin prette good....awesum....keep up de good werk sew next week they can say ewe iz doin GRATE !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Mr Jack Freckles you have the most important of all job, guarding your home. You never know when some burglar might just want what you have. If your family trust you enough with that responsibility you had been just sit there and not let anyone get to that door.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete