Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sir Jack Swashbuckler, Barkaneer

In the depths of my treasure box, I recruited...commandeered growlmy my swab-slave to dig out the pictures of yore from my pirating days...What remembrances those were, Yarghhhhh!

"Ahoy! I am Mr Jack Swashbuckler, Barkaneer. Aaarrgghhh!"


  "The Pirate Wanna-be! ! This was afore I went to pawrate school... Then I was a swab, then a deck-hand, then furstmate and now a barkaneer! Aaargh"



"Aaargh"


  "The Pirate Wanna-be!"!



  "Then I was a swab! Aaargh"



   "Then a Deck-hand.Aaargh"


  "Then a Furstmate! Aaargh"

                                                           "Now a Barkaneer! Aaargh"   

"Avast! I am Sir Jack Swashbuckler, Barkaneer. This is my stash from my conquests of the high seas! Aaarrgghhh!"
                                                                  Happy Pirate Day!!

8 comments:

  1. Mr Jack Freckles just don't waste your stash in one place. Make sure to make wise investments so that you will always be able to afford treats in the future. Be sure to buy stocks in like Milkbone or IAMS.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawppy has some in Apple, is that cause apples are edible?? BOL!!
      You know; I do not care fur apples one bit, unlike most other pups growlmy knows...

      Delete
  2. Oh you make a dapper looking pirate my furiend!!! Let's go sail the high seas!
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't furget the barf bags fur the landlubber in us may cause some staggering and other unwelcome issues...

      But any pirate dogventure sounds like fun!

      Delete
  3. Ya sure does make a good-lookin pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you were a real swashbuckler! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    How are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...back in the day, now I am a retired gentlemanly pirate, Yargh!! BOL!

      I am doing pretty good, if you see me charging off the patio and running like a cannon to the far back of our yard you would not realize a other times how unsteady or drunk I look, BOL!

      Delete