Sunday, September 27, 2015

Groupies, AKA Doubles - AKA Two-Furs!! A 'New' Kind Of Selfie

Our kind hostess of the Selfie Sunday Blog Hop, decided to challenge us ll with double selfies today, she nicknamed them Two Furs, BOL!!

Well, I actually posted one of those last week...so I guess I was ahead of the game...
Here is another of that kind, similar to last weeks, but a bit blurrier, the shutter was too fast fur us...

Minko & I, being a Two-Fur Selfie
Here is last weeks to compare.




Pipo is asking me if he can have my squirrel dude...I think its really a set up..... Growlmy says its a sort of two-fur selfie, BOL!!

My Auntie came this past Monday and though I sniffed all her things, there was no Murphy amongst her baggage. Shucks. But that meant that all the treats were just fur me, no sharing needed, BOL!


Auntie is trying to get me to do a high five begging move!

I actually did a high five, but the shutter was too slow to snag the action, BOL!
Thanks Auntie! Its so yummy!

I'm doing well, but the past few days I have been taken outside on a leash, not allowed access t the freedom of my yard...why? Cause pawppy was painting the porch. Step one was undercoat/primer, so I know that sooner or later I will once again be leashed to do my yard duties. And locked inside when the peeps have to go out. At least these incarcerations only last a day or two, and I don't mind...too much...but sheesh, when I try to use my doggy door all I do is bump my head...and then I cannot rush outside to bark the varmints or zombies away...so frustrating.


My Offurcial Selfie!!


Growlmy was so busy, she missed helping me do the barkless Wednesday blog hop, and that makes two in a row. What she has said was, she needs to curtail some of our blogging times, and maybe we will only be here to blog on The Selfies Hop, and an odd extra one, now and then, to keep you updated if need be.
We will read/visit other blogs, but comments will be not as frequent. Some nights when growlmy gets home from work there are so many blogs to check out, she would be here till 4 am if she let me woof in all of them, OMD!!

Tonight is a Super-Moon Lunar eclipse, and the so called Blood-Moon as well...but I do not think we will be able to see it at all with our live eyes cause there are way too many clouds. Shucks.

Well, have a great week and enjoy all the things you do.


I hopped in my staggering way to the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop, Hosted by The Cat On My Head


20 comments:

  1. We understand Freckles. We rarely post but check how everyone else is doing. As long as Growlmy keeps us updated occasionally we will be happy. Keep getting better little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thee needs to be 48 hour days...BOL!

      I am getting better, I am way better than a month ago:)

      Delete
  2. Do your best while the porch is being refreshed. Before you know it the yard will be yours again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawppy let me loose this afternoon, I checked the porch but it made my nose twitch too strong a fresh paint smell...so I stayed off of it by myself!

      Delete
  3. First off, We did get our birthday cards (Astrid & Lisbeth). Mom really apologizes for not posting them and says she will do so tomorrow. We hope you read this 'cause Mom cannot get her outgoing e-mail to work. We are so happy you are feeling better Jack. When our cat door is looked, Mauricio will scratch at it until Mom has to squirt him with the water bottle. Something she doesn't like to do. We are all super bummed that we won't get to see the blood moon. It's been raining for three days with no end in sight. Mom says there will not be another one until 2033. She says she's pretty sure none of us will still be around (including herself). Thanks for hopping along with us. We really enjoyed your two-furs! Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you got that picture/card. There is a blog for it on my kitties pages..

      Growlmy wishes our doggy door was electronic so that only I could use it...sigh...they cost way more than she can afford...

      That moon fun should have been Saturday night, it was clear then...sigh...Can you send us sme rain...it is far too dry here, even for September.
      Will we be here in 2033?? Who knows! MOL! Meowmy will be older than dirt by then...

      Delete
  4. Great selfies!!

    So glad ya are feelin' better, Freckles... we knows all 'bout being locked up when there are home improvements goin' on... no fun fur us pups...ratz!

    Hope we can see da blood moon.... no clouds here yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Being locked in/out is the pits. A good reason to bark and whine and cause a fuss, BOL!

      Did ya get to see the red moon?? Not visible here due to all the cloud cover.

      Delete
  5. Great selfies- sorry you can't get out your doggie door :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The door was opened this afternoon, Hooray!

      Delete
  6. I's wif ya on da staggerin Freckles - do ya think it has somefin to do wif bein 13??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it could ell be...sigh...well, when I am not too staggery I can run like the wind still and I charge way out to the back in breakneck speed mode...Sorry you have so many ouchies in your poor wee joints...at least while I do stagger I a not hurting.

      Delete
  7. You are looking really perky and well, this is good to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad you're doing better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE the "two-fur" selfie! Brilliant!!
    Sooo glad you are doing better!
    xoxo

    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!

    Woofs! I love it too, cause I love my Minko kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we had clouds for the rare supermoon lunar eclipse also but Lee put down a blanket and we laid down and watch the sky and the clouds did break at times and we could see part of the eclipse and the blood moon was full by midnight.
    Now about this doggy door situation. Why growlmy needs to put up a stop sign before you knock yourself silly.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Sco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr Jack Freckles! It is so good to see you with your fur sibs! And treats from your Auntie! You are one lucky dog!
    Yes, Richmond is right beside Vancouver. The Vancouver Airport is in Richmond and Richmond is part of Greater Vancouver. It is on Lulu Island in the Fraser River Delta.
    I am missing my fur babies like crazy, so get your Mommy to give you an extra hug from me!
    NM (Nellie's Mom)

    ReplyDelete