Monday, August 10, 2015

Head In The Bag Selfie On Sunday



Getting ready...

See my right paw on the shutter stick?? Those selfies sticks are great, BOL!




Turkey!

Growlmy says *this* is a better selfie...






My kitty brofurs won a prize and it came in this bag, more like a big envelope…I could smell kitties and other sniffs on it, so I had to investigate…well, it caught me! And while I had no way to see the shutter button, I woofed at another paw to snag the image fur me…using a selfie stick...what a cool idea! Then with the booty on the floor at last, I could take this selfie, and the naughty stick-to-my-schnooter-bag was on the floor as evidence that I didn’t rip it to shreds…when I was a wee one I might have wreaked havoc on that, though, BOL!!

While my furblings were having a sort of kitty picnic, I tried to crash their pawrty but they weren’t  gullible enough to allow that, BOL! So I just teased them…and then went outside fur better  doggy things to do, like chasing varmints!












I am linked up to the regularly featured Sunday Selfies, Hosted by The Cat On My Head. Its their 52 week…a whole year of selfies already!! OMC!


Congrats to Kitties Blue on their one year annifursary of hosting Sunday selfies!







14 comments:

  1. I love the photos with the whole "gang" together!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood....we iz crackin up...ina good way...yur selfeez makes ya look like a GIANT over pipo & minko....we loves it !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, a giant, not necessarily a gentle giant though, being a terrieristic pup has some limitations, BOL!!

      Delete
  3. BOL, I tries to steal kitty toys too ocayshunally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom Ellen makes great nippy kitty toys. Maybe you could ask her to make toys for woofies as well. The photos of your nose in the package are absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us each week for Sunday Selfies. Hope you will continue on with us as we begin another year. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does make great nip toys...maybe she might make some bacon flavored ones fur me!

      I am going to try to keep up with the selfies each week, its kind of fun!

      Delete
  5. Pipo whaps you even when you try and help them by opening their mail ~ jeez I think you are really under appreciated around those two. Just maybe and you did not hear it from me but that selfie stick well like U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt’s Big Stick diplomacy you should start using the selfie stick to whaps them back. Now remember Mr Jack Freckles "speak softly, and carry a big stick."
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat is da funniest selfie evfur!! I'da dun da same thang if I smelled turkey!!

    And luv da photo of ya crashin' da catnip pawtee!! hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turkey-a-la-catnip!!

      Yes, my brofurs were not to thrilled...and Pipo was about to use his smacky paw...sigh...

      Delete
  7. Oh its good to see you in the Selfie Blog Hop Jack, and you did make us laugh!!! Thank you for a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete