Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Selfies Post/Belated Happy Fourth Of July!

Yesterday was the Fourth of July, the Day also known as Independence Day.
Growlmy had to work so the holiday to her meant: put on some red, white and blue necklaces and earrings and a scarf or two, so that her residents would feel festive, too! (And not gaudy or too big to interfere with the work she does...)
Some of them even went to the airport where growlmy and pawppy were a few days ago, to watch the balloons and the airshow. The weather was ideal...but the sun did some naughty work on tender skin...sunscreen doesn't always do the full job if its not put on often and in proper amounts...
Growlmy did see some balloons up in the air, and a few brief glimpses of jets flying. They are heard but then as soon as you try to look, they are gone...too fast! BOL!

Since growlmy was at work, I tried to have her help me make my selfies, but fur some reason, I was looking awfully serious! I must have been worried about all those noisy fireworks that were still to come...Growlmy said she could smell them on her way home from work. And here and there the road had smoke over it, OMD!
Anyways here are the selfies I made:














I hope you all had a safe and happy Fourth Of July and a quiet one if that could be possible!
I have joined my selfies up to the regularly featured Sunday Selfie blog hop hosted by The Cat On My Head


26 comments:

  1. We love your selfies, Mr. Jack Freckles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very patriotic in your selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our ghostwriter had to work last night too. We say on Dad's lap while the noisy fireworks were going off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just go and try to barkk them all away, Grrrrrrr Woofs!

      Delete
  4. Great selfies!
    Annabelle, Boo, Ping,& Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, aren't you looking festive. So cute in those scarves. You doggies always seem so patient with getting dressed. I don't much care for it. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      Thanks!
      My kitty brofurs will tolerate scarves, better than 'clothes'.

      Delete
  6. MR Jack! Yous looks wonderful and not too serious at all, just regal!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regal?I shall have to tell growlmy to start treating me more like royalty then...and my kitty brofurs will now be my subjects.

      OMD!!

      Delete
  7. I MUST steal your idea for next year and find some holiday scarves!! What a great idea! I love ALL of your selfies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dakota!
      Would you believe those came from Dollar Tree, BOL!!

      Delete
  8. You look pretty cool in those selfies Jack! Very relaxed and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahem...sophisticated...that goes with being regal like Nellie mewed to me, BOL!!

      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. Ya may look serious, but ya still are as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your patriotic selfies are all quite serious, but it is a rather serious day when you think about what it represents. You still are super cute. It sounds like lots a great things go on for the 4th where you live. Sorry growlmy had to work. Thanks for joining our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look patriotic, Mr J and cute :D Silent Pawkisses for the occasion :) <3

    ReplyDelete