Sunday, July 19, 2015

Eight Happy Me Selfies And Some Other Happies, Too

I was nominated a while ago...far too long ago, but my dogretary was lazy, though she says she was bogged down...anypaws, my good pal Whitely nominated and tagged me to do a posting of Eight Pictures of Happiness. Thanks, Whitley, this should be fun, and fun makes me happy, BOL!

This tag 'game' was started by Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet.

Well, its also Selfie Sunday, so I thought it would be helpfur to growlmy to combine these so she can relax once she is done. Right, her relax?? I do not think she even knows how, BOL!

I am always happy in my one acre fenced yard. This image is a few years old...but I still am happy there!
Even as a younger me, like about two or three years old, I was a happy dude.


As a puppy, my chewing career was in full swing...and I love to chew!


I am always happy to destroy balls, even those of others; this is Murphy my cousin's ball, BOL!






Of course I am always happy to be with my furmily, here are my Auntie with Murphy, Boss-boy with me, and unfurbro, pawppy and my Great Auntie. We were also happy to be dogabrating Canada Day, OMD, eons ago!!


It makes me really happy when Murphy comes to see me at my den! Here we are plotting a good digging session, which of course is more reason to be happy!


I do love to run and being able to run at large in my big yard, that makes me happy!

I love dogabrations, and this one shows my Happy Birthday portrait of a few years ago.



Another dogabration I enjoyed a lot was when Pawppy and Growlmy had their 25th wedding anniversary. .You know, this Saturday (July 25), they will dogabrate...wait...they will celebrate their 28th! Congrats! So yes that makes me so furry happy to see them being happy:)

Begging fur a treat always makes me happy, Mmmm! Growlmy took this image and then we had to run fur cover cause the thunderstorms were closing in on us...that did not make me happy, I had to bark loudly to scare the storm away...and yes it worked, BOL! After about an hour...OMD.



And of course I am happy to make and share a Sunday Selfie with all of you!
 I am supposed to tag others?? Oh-oh! This post s so late, I will let you consider yourself as tagged if you didn't get this tag from any other of your pals! OK?? BOL!

This furry long Happy Selfie Sunday posting is part of the blog hop hosted by The Cat On my Head


16 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos MJF! Tell the rents happy anniversary on their day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Mr JF Sir ...... you sure are a happy bloke, aye?? I really liked that 2nd photo of you. Such a BIG smile. Are Growlmy and Pawppy going out to celebrate their Anniversary this year? Mum remembers how they always take Boss-boy and Unfurbro along to the celebration dinner. Such a nice thing to do. Happy Anniversary for Saturday to them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Well...not this year...pawppy is on a strict weight loss program, until the end of August, when he starts a less strict regime,so maybe well have a later event.
      Yup, if we can all or celebrations re furmily affairs...that's the way is should be, and we all love it that way:))

      (Pawppy has lost about 120 pounds on this program, each active session of loss is about 6 weeks, followed by intervals of retaining the body to stay in the new weight. He looks like a new man! OMD!! It is a doctor snoopervised program, but he eats food he buys and cooks himself, well, growlmy buys and cooks, BOL! She did this same program last summer and lost about 40 pounds all told. Its the beginning of the rest of our lives.)

      Delete
  3. Oh Mr Jack Freckles you remind me of the song from Despicable Me 2 by Pharrell Williams ~ HAPPY!
    Because I’m happy
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
    Because I’m happy
    Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
    Because I’m happy
    Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
    Because I’m happy
    Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    And Happy 28th Anniversary on the 25th to Grampy and Growlmy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet William!
      I wonder if I stand up on my hinder could I put my paws together and clap??
      I will woof your greetings on to growlmy and pawppy.

      Delete
  4. dood....theeze bee sum grate happee fotoz & itz nice ta meet yur cuzin murphy !! ~~~~~~ waves ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite is the one of you in the blue bow tie,love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growlmy likes that one a lot too! That is a clown tie, BOL! And sometimes that is exactly what I am...

      Delete
  6. Luved seein all your happy photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yous has a gorgeous, Happy , Smile! Mes LOVES it! Mes thinks yous might smile more than my hairy slobbery sister!
    And Don't forgets to enter the Finish the Sentence Game!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dogs are happy Dudes!!! You made us smile!!

    ReplyDelete