Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Woofless Wednesday With A Lot of Woofs


Today is My Gotcha Day!! The thirteenth one already, how the time does fly!
Minko gave me a kissie, and Pipo even sniffed me without any hissing or smacky paws.OMD!!
See how my tail does wag? BOL!

I got some pics from My Dogster pals too:

Cooper and hus furmily sent this cheerful and fun one:
My I was a teeny dude then...

This one was sent by a 'club' I belong to :

I was having a great day, nice warm weather, varmints to chase and bark, and just a good day of relaxing...then I got taken to the bathtub...really growlmy, on my Gotcha Day?? She said something about not wanting a stinky pup if I need to go anywhere in her van...whatevfur growlmy, but did it have to happen on this day? Grrr!

Growlmy and Pawppy are going to check out another pup, soon...oh-oh!Another terrier type of course. The quest fur a furbling fur me continues...

16 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day!

    And a furbaby brudder or sister - how eggcitin! Just as long as my momma doesn't get any ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I tried to be a good boy and do brofur search today...but nothing ...see next posting...

      Delete
  2. Crikey Mr JF Sir that picture of you as a puppy .... OMD ..... were you the cutest thing EVER or what?? Happy Gotcha day, mate. Shame on Growlmy for bathing you on your special day. I hope she made up for it with ICECREAM. Icecream's for gotcha days as well as birthdays, you know!! It's mandatory so make sure you get some. Crikey ...... that puppy photo ...... too cute, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... I forgot ...... Pipo got THAT close to you and was NICE .... wonders will never cease, aye??

      Delete
    2. Icecream?? I don't thijk there even is any in our den anymore...maybe plain yogurt...OMD! But I get to lick that each day already...I did get extra cookies though:))

      Pipo is curious about me, sometimes he will stop to sniff my legs at the back...but always ready to use *that* paw...he has no trust in me at all, BOL!

      Delete
  3. Oh oh. Sorry we missed your Gotcha Day, but we still want to say.......Happy Gotcha Day Freckles!!
    The kitty's were nice to you? What are they up to? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      Minko almost always is nice, Pipo has gotten to the point of some tolerance...*some* being the operative word.

      Delete
  4. dood....a veree happee gotcha day two ewe N heerz ta 13 mor...best biscuits; dawg dish wishes & happee day fishes....hope ya getted ta go bak out side N roll in sum soil afturr yur bathe...hope ya getted sum burgerz & donuts; heerz two a yeer ahead filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burgers and donuts...now that would be the life!

      I did not go and roll...nothing stinky enough...yet!

      Delete
  5. Wow! If we got that close to Maddie cat, she'd punch us in the nose. You seem to be doing OK, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pipo used to be that way, even if I didn't pay him no heed.

      Delete
  6. Mr Jack Freckles were you really giving your pawppy a kiss or were you smelling his breath to see if he had anything to eat. I fake my Lee out all the time. Since it was Pawppy Day it had better have been a kiss.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete