Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hi-Ho ~ Its Selfie Sunday Time!!


 Yup, it sure is...hop number five this month, like a bonus selfie Sunday, BOL!!

A bit too sideways, reject!

Where's my other ear?  Reject!

Sheesh, now I cut off my ear...reject!

Ahhh! I got  a good one this time!

Its been rather soggy here, but I am not grumbling too much, knowing what some folks are enduring...howevfur, the neighbor girl had an open house last evening, and she got rained out...and its still pouring now...
At least we got our lawn mowed just in time.
The other neighbors opened up their pool...and it was like asking for trouble...as soon as the cover was off, the sky opened and dumped buckets into it, BOL!

I got to go in the van yesterday...hey, I thought it was to go to that pawlace where I can meet and greet other pups...but no...we got out at the big pet supply store. They had a mobile clinic there...so while I sort of got to meet some other pups, I also got a muzzle on my schnooter, (cause I hate it when there are too many peeps trying to touch me...), and some dude took...stole...some of my life blood. Growlmy said they were checking for heart worm and Lyme disease.
While I was standing in line, I was excited and wanted to meet all the pups..I was polite and didn't bark or lunge at any of the others, but there were a few there who barked and lunged...OMD! There were even some pups there who ignored all the others, they looked like well mannered statues, BOL!
Then we got to go straight back home...an adventure I would have passed on if I had been asked, but of course I wasn't given any chance to woof my opinion.....!
They also re-registered my microchip, its that old; OMD!!

Minko my kitty brofur and buddy is doing a bit better, so that is good news. I would not want to try to be buddies with Pipo, he swats me with his smacky paw too much and he hisses too...even though I mostly ignore Pippo, I would like fur once to get close to him and snuggle like I do with Minko!

Well, I have to go and patrol the yard now, its guard duty  time! WOOFS!

This is the famous blog hop for selfies, hosted each Sunday by The Cat On My Head

21 comments:

  1. Didn't Mom let you pick out at a toy after all that? I like all your selfies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...she furgot, she was in such a hurry to get me out of there afur I decided to go into a JRT frenzy at all the pups coming in. We were there right at the beginning...and the line up was long when we left...and the barking.OMD!

      Delete
  2. Great Selfies!!
    Annabelle,Boo,Ping, and Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They is all gorgeous Mr Jack Freckles! Wes LOVES yous! |And wes purraying for Minko!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selfies, Freckles!! So glad to hear Minko is feeling better.

    Well, it finally stopped raining.... probably won't rain now dat we has a wet vac to take care of any water-- at least, dat is whut Momma is hopin'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Glad you are getting some dryer times:)

      Delete
  5. We have been getting a lot of rain too. You nailed that last selfie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      So many raindrops, most of us are going to get webbed paws, or become ducks!

      Delete
  6. Glad Minko's doin better.

    And pawsome selfies by da way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey ...... I was a bit worried there. thought you'd NEVER get it right but you did, aye?? Lookin' good!!! Its good to hear you were polite and didn't bark or lunge at anyone. Some blokes can be downright rude, aye?? Maybe one day Pipo'll mellow and be nice. Nah .... I s'pose not ..... they get grouchier as they get older, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL!! It did take a few tries!
      I sure wish he would mellow...Our furst kitty in the furmily was called Groucho...and meowmy said he sure was sometimes, BOL!

      Growlmy says that since I behaved pretty good in there, why on earth was that Domino dude scared of me?? Still a mystery to us...sigh...and that pup is still in the shelter, and others have already come and gone.

      Delete
    2. Ha-ha, growlmy called herself meowmy, OMD!!

      Delete
  8. Great selfies again, Mr JF...you spoiled us :D Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr Jack Freckles don't you just hate those fake out take out as I call them. You are all set for a good time then they take you to the vet. Now you must have a selfie stick, didn't you think it was much cooler when we could just whip out our phones and snap. Who wants to carry that stick! But then I guess "speak softly, and carry a big selfie stick wonder how that would have worked for Teddy Roosevelt .
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Sct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding:(

      Nope, growlmy wishes she had one of those sticks...and yes, another big stick for when she might need it, BOL!

      Delete