Thursday, April 30, 2015

Teenager Years Have Begun ~ Its My Thirtheenth Birthday!


Happy Barkday to ME, BOL!!



Today I became 13 years young...thats about 91in people years, OMD! I still feel like  a puppy sometimes, I cavort in my yard, I get all silly when my peeps get home from wherevfur they go without me, and I can run and bark with the best of them.



I am so glad that I was the 'chosen one' from the group of  pups that was my furbros and sisfurs. I am the only one of all eight of them that grew as big as me in stature, but no I did not use steroids as my auntie would have you believe, BOL! It was just meant to be and my peeps enjoy all of me the way I am, well, maybe not the barking part so much...
Aroo! Happy Barkday to ME

The only thing I don't care about my peeps is that they want to pick up my tootsies and trim my nails...um...not without great protest...that's why in some pics you can see that, yes, they need to be trimmed and soon! GRRR! Not today, on this my Birthday. Maybe later when all the festivities are ovfur. Sigh...
I Dare You To Try And Trim My Tootsies


I got an icecream cone, but somehow its not cold and sweet, its fuzzy and squeaks! OMD!! You can see it in some of my pics.

A lot of the offurcial birthday pics have strange tints to them cause growlmy took them in the early morning light befur she went off to do not doggy things...

So do the next set of images...of me and a yummy plateful of cup cakes, real ones! Doggy styled, from the Woof Bakery, BOL! Sorry, growlmy threw away the package afur she took my pictures, and then the trash stealing truck came by whilst I was noshing on them...anyways they were delish!! Mmmm. I even cleaned up the crumbs I made.




These are fur Me??!











Only Some Crumbs left...Mmmm, That Was Yummy!

So do the next set of images...of me and a yummy plateful of cup cakes, real ones! Doggy styled, from the Woof Bakery, BOL! Sorry, growlmy threw away the package afur she took my pictures, and then the trash stealing truck came by whilst I was noshing on them...anyways they were delish!! Mmmm. I even cleaned up the crumbs I made.

The weather is lovely today, so even though growlmy has to go to work, I can revel in the springtime sun and watch over all that happens out there...and bark!

I got some nice cards from my pals in Dogsterland, Here they are:

Thanks Cooper and your talented furmily!

Thanks Callie Rose
Thanks Austin and Dee
Thanks Anya      

Thanks Elise





Thanks Scarlett

Whitley made me a pawsome card too:
Thanks Whitley!

Pawrty Time!

Pffttt fur making me pose...BOL!

14 comments:

  1. Happy barkday! Looks like ya scored big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dood! I missed yur day!
    Those puppy cakes look super yummy!

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Being a bit late is no problem, it extends the fun:)

      They were scrumptious!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! Welcome to the "club!" says Joey dog who is also 13. Actually, that's only 68 years old. Check out the dog age calculator site below. You can even put your dog breed in there. O_o the cupcakes look delicious!


    www.pedigree.com/all-things-dog/dog-age-calculator/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      That is interesting to know...no wonder I feel frisky still....BOL!

      Delete
  4. Happy Barkday MJF! You really made out with the cupcakes. It's too bad growlmy has to work today. I am sure she will give you extra attention when she is off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI!
      Thanks!
      They were yummy, and I got a bunch of attention upon her return!

      Delete
  5. Mee!!
    Meeee!!!!
    Meeeeee!!!!!!!
    *•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
    ¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Mr Jack Freckles!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    Kisses
    Nellie
    PS Mes sended yous a Birthday Card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dawg dood...a veree happee 13 teen un th two ewe...best biscuits & happee day wishes N heerz ta burgerz in dawg bowl dishez ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ we hope yur day iz rockin awesum FUN, enjoy, eat lotz N lotz oh pizza burgerz, N cake.....N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wish I could have indulged in all those yummies!! BOL!
      Thanks so much fur the mews and greetings!

      Delete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday Handsome Dude!!!!!! Wow those cupcakes look totally delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dakota!

      They were truly yummy in my tummy!

      Delete