Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Selfies ~ Wow The Time Flies!



Yup the time does fly, and later this week...on a growlmy working day...sigh...I am going to dogabrate Birthday number 13! OMD!!


While my muzzle,
May show grizzle;
My running is quick,
My tongue gives a great lick;
How I still love to bark!
My eyes still have spark,
Varmints I conquest,
And I dig with the best.
I sleep a tad longer,
Love my soft lounger,
My kitties are fun,
Minko,  my  loved one.
Pipo still smacks,
I just ignore his whacks...
I love my Growlmy
And of course my Pawppy!
Happy Birthday to ME!!



A selfie fur my pals!

My furend, Minko


Along time ago all of the tan was not grizzled like it is now...

Lounging in my nest, one of several I have, BOL!

Nope, you can't see my ears, BOL!

What?? I can't go in the livingroom?

Pensive about the future...I am going to be a teenager, OMD!
Helping growlmy do her fitness moves.
Growlmy, ya need to clean up here and do some mowing...and yup she listened and got er done, BOL!


This wasp dude was not invited into my den, but he came in anyways...he was evicted ASAP!!
This Weekly Feature of Sunday Selfies is hosted by The Cat On My Head


25 comments:

  1. I can nod bwiebe yu r gonna be 13, Fweckles. Time jus' fwies, duzn't it?? Hope yu hab a wunnerful day, my fwiend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thirteen great years! I hope to be here many more...
      I think growlmy will help me dogabrate when she gets a day off after my barkday.

      Delete
  2. Freckles, you sure don't look 13! Hope you have a great Barkday and get some treats and belly scritches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ya have a pawsome birthday Freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope yer birthday is pawsum, Freckles... I wish I looked as gud at almost 9 as you do at almost 13!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, and thank woofs!!
      I think its all the crazy barking that keeps me young looking, BOL!

      Delete
  5. Crikey Mr JF Sir ... Thirteen years, young, aye?? You look GREAT mate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie! Yup, 13, growlmy's lucky number, BOL!
    And thank woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Mr JF. Those selfies are more than adorable and you're looking so young for your age. Now we see what's in your house...better get rid of that thingie asap :D Pawkisses for a Sunny Day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and growlmy got rid of it pronto like...BOL!

      Delete
  8. dood....a veree happee earl lee birth day two ewe ...best biscuits, dawg day wishes,N mice creem & cake wishes for ewe...heerz ta another 13, heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health, heerz paws up for a grate birthday poemz !! ♥♥♥ hope growlmy getz ta take sum oh de day off werk for ya ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. 13??? You look like a youngster!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks so much!! I sure do not feel elderly...

      Delete
  10. We wish you the happiest of birthdays, Freckles! You sure look pawsome for a 13 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Freckles why I am glad I stopped by on your birthday week. A teenager WOW!
    May I say may the best of your wishes be the least of what you get have an extra stupendous Birthday.
    Thanks for stopping by and wishing me well.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sweet William! Thanks!
      I sure hope by now you are feeling a lot better. Hugs to you!

      Delete
  12. I do NOT like wasps!! We are catching up!!! Happy LAST Sunday Yeah we are SO LATE but we want to honour our promise to visit everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasps are big nasty pests around here...one of the things that growlmy dislikes about living in rural areas, though I suppose they are in cities too, BOL!

      Delete