Thursday, March 26, 2015

Grrr, Growlmy..Grrr

She stood me up, that's right pals, she didn't get me here on time to do a woofless Wednesday bloggy hoppy...sigh...said something about doing things with pawppy and taking time to clean the den up so my auntie won't get too aghast at the mess here, BOL! And more excuses even...said she had appointments, and had to get some provisions...well, that excuse is fine, but sheesh growlmy 3 days off and no time to do one blog?
And while I do not like going for rides...yup, I know I am a strange pup, growlmy said pawppy and her had to go to the pawlace where they will sell you a new pup transporter...and so the meezer plated van will go from gold standard to cherry wine...and only the meezers have their name on it, no plate fur me...unless the Candian Flag at the front is supposed to be mine...
(My growlmy is from Canada, and the license plate has a reference to meezers on it...go figure...)

And then FINLEY was so kind to nominate me fur a Liebster award! Thanks so much Finley! That was so nice of you to think highly of me, I truly appawsiate that:))
In about a million days she might find some time to answer all your questions, BOL! And by then all the other pups who I might have nominated will be 'taken'...pals, do you think I should fire this dogretary/growlmy??

And there is a huge unread list of blogs...and stuff in Dogsterland and Catsterland she wants to attend to too...hey what about ME?

By the way, many of you know REDFORD from Dogster. He had to graduate to the Realm of Angels on Monday the 23rd. So sad, he was loved by all who knew him and always kind to other furs, making pictures and sweet comments. He will be sadly missed. I send lots of loving licks to his furblings, and growlmy sends hugs and thoughts of comfort and condolence to Esther his mom.

Well, here a few images of little me...


I am sad...

But only a little sad...

Actually maybe I am mad...


So I shall go and stalk off to a sunpuddle
Oh and today growlmy has to go to her work,  and its not too bad outside...yesterday on her day off, it was rainy and chilly...sigh...so  now I am preparing for a long Zzzzzzzzzz........

Well, I can't stay sad or mad all the time, BOL!



14 comments:

  1. Oh, that is rough for Redford's mom. Thanks for letting us know. Please, if you can leave a comment over there, let Esther know we're thinking of here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your friend Redford. We'll have to check out his doggie blog.

    You might have noticed TDB skipped a day last weekend. Ghostwriter had to work overtime at the nursing home and was really tired. Sometimes, that's how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I might miss more than a few...growlmy is getting some company too...and she just got a new pup transporter...full of technical stuff she says it makes her head spin, and she wonders why she had to get a new vehicle at all...but...that *is* how it goes!
      One day normalcy will reign...I hope!

      Delete
  3. DOOD...CONGA RATZ ON YUR AWARD...MEOWLOZ TA PIPO & MINKO & WE BEE VEREE SORREE TO LURN BOUT YUR FRIEND REDFORD ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; and thanks, Redford was a most pawsome furnend.

      Delete
  4. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... sometimes we've gotta give 'em a break. It's tough, I know, but just sometimes we gotta let 'em off the hook a bit. I've got 3 of those Liebster awards to catch up on now but Mum just can't seem to find the time to get to them. She's promised to do them, so she will, but thought she just might do one and answer all the questions in it. I know she'll work out a way. Growlmy will too. In the meantime we can just catch up on our beauty sleep, aye?? Not that you need any beauty sleep. You're lookin' real good!! I was sorry to hear about Redford.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your posting with the Leibster award...so cool all those things you woofed about!

      Delete
  5. Fanks fur lettin' us know 'bout Redford...

    And don't worry about da Liebster Award I sent ya... it took me a long, long time to gits my Momma to take my diktashun... and I had to combines 2 of dem so's I could git 'em done...

    Yer lookin' real cute in yer photos, Freckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I let Esther know that so many pups here in bloggerland were feeling sad too.

      It seems all of us doggies and not a few kitties are swamped!

      Delete
  6. Dat are so sad bout Redford. RIP buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so sad. He had cancer in his liver I think. The big bad *C*...grrr...

      Delete
  7. Wes sorry about Redford, and Freckles, us cats can belongs to NUCAT where wes can has our assistants chastized (well wes working towards that). Austin is in charge.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I think growlmy will have to watch out fur sure, she didn't even do any blog posting fur my kitty brofurs...Yikes!

      Delete