Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Selfies


Hi, Ya'll!!  I hope you had a furry nice Valentine's Day!





I am still having a happy thinking about all the fun at the Heart 2 Heart dance that I attended yesterday:))







 That dance and banquet that Murphy and Stanley hosted for the Heart to Heart dance was so much great fun...but today I am just relaxing, BOL! I danced myself to exhaustion...and ate till I couldn't anymore, OMD!!


The Cat On my Head Is Hosting this Blog Hop






















12 comments:

  1. You're such a cutie Freckles - I had fun dancin wif ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I had fun too...dancing with you and all the others, sheesh going as a bachelor means no fur-gal gets jealous, BOL!

      Delete
  2. Super cute selfie´s Freckles <3
    Say´s my mom-person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what works for you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heart to heart Selfies, Freckles :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you take the most darling selfies!! Your eyes are exquisite, such a good looking woofie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Jack Freckles you always take great selfies! Glad you had a good time at the dance. The Puffs said they saw you there looking good!

    ReplyDelete