Wednesday, February 4, 2015

S'no Woofless Wednesday...Sort Of...


Second day of snow, digging resumes, this was as much as the first dig-out...about 17inches total from this storm.
See, Charlie, there is a sidewalk, BOL!

Drifting around the side to the front of the house. That was cleaned out the night before. OMD!
More drifts and where are the stairs??
Backyard...

Picture taken from the patio, snowbanks in the foreground from shoveling it off...
Wanna grill?? BOL!
A path...got to go and snoopervise pawppy.

I can smell pawppy's tracks...

He's there somewhere!

Growlmy thinks she is going to get a good picture...BOL!

I think I will not get furry far here...

They still are at it?!

I think I need to go into the warm den...




Off I go, too cold fur me out here...





We sure do have a long sidewalk.

I am going in through my doggy door...can you see me?

That snow drift was over growlmy's knees...we sure have a snowy mountain range here!

Aren't they done yet? (It isn't often that our porch gets this much snow...)

I can't even go down the steps without drowning in the snowy depths...The front walk hasn't even gotten started yet.OMD!

They sure are taking a long time...sigh...(Pardon the sad state of our porch floor, it took a beating over the past summer and now we need to repaint it.)

I shall go inside where its warm.
Yeah! The steps are back!

And the front walk has returned as well!


Thanks for taking this not s'no wordless Wednesday snowy tour!

20 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!! Dat's a ton of snow!!! Yikes!!!

    I think I'd just stay inside till it melted...bol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Got any pee-pee pads you can lend me??

      Delete
  2. Ya know how some war movies can give veterans PTSD flashbacks and stuff - I think dat are what your snow pics did to my momma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it sure did...good thing I didn't show her snow like they had in Boston, OMD!

      Delete
  3. Crikey Mr JF Sir .... that's a lot of snow. AND all those paths!!! Pawppy and Growlmy had to shovel them???????? Fair dinkum? ...... they must have aches where they've never had aches before, aye????? I sure hope it doesn't snow again before garbage night. That would be just awful if they had to shovel THAT path again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did have some ouchies, but more of the exhaustions than soreness.
      Growlmy says her work at the nursing home has strengthened her shoveling muscles, BOL!

      Delete
  4. We hope your folks have a snow blower. We don't and Mom thinks we should get one. But Dad says it's good exercise for him to shovel the snow, as he moans and groans from his aching back! (It's supposed to snow all week here.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No snow blower here...though twice we were helped by good hearted neighbors who took pity on us:)
      I do think I have heard them discussing whether to obtain one...

      Delete
  5. I loved your snowy tour, thank you for sharing it! That is a crazy amount of snow you get there...did you get to play in it at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.

      I do get to play in it, but I don't...cause I hate that stuff, BOL! I have not evfur enjoyed it...

      Delete
  6. A snowy tour - great idea. Looks like my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bet sum dawgz a wishin he lurned ta use de box now....huh dawg dood !!! ♥♥♥
    pipo N minko enjoyed { laffin at } watchin ewe while they was eatin a nice warm bowl oh trout soop !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lot of snow! Yikes! It is really snowing here today. It is snowing and the wind is so strong, that even I don't want to be outside and I am part Husky. I saw you going through your doggie door. Mom's says I can't have one, because I am too big, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its too much...but what a pup gonna do about it? Sigh...

      The doggy doors we have here are the biggest PetSafe makes, actually the cover is partway down to make the opening a bit smaller...cause I could use a way smaller door...but we got big ones, BOL! ( The screen doors came with them already installed.)

      Delete
  9. Wow, Fweckles! Yu gedded at weast twice as much snowz as we gedded!! Kewl pichurs an' yur doggy door r pawsum! I sawed yu goin' in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zaidie! Want any snow??

      We may see some melting today...but then tomorrow the weatherman dude thinks we are going to have freezing rain...oh-oh!

      I love me my doggy doors!
      I even taught my doggy cousin, Murphy, how to use them...I run through them like a torpedo, he just sort of hops through, BOL!

      Delete