Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! A Dance And Some Other Fun Stuff, Too!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I was supposed to be dressed for the Heart to Heart Dance...but...um...well...um...nevfurmind....
My dress wear is my spawsial 'collar'.

Any gals ready to go dancing with this bachelor??

Whitley taught me how to do a fun dance...right now I feel a tad bashful about it...

Promise not to giggle?

Here is a pup who came along with me, BOL!

She's my spawsial Valentine's Pup!
And now the fun part...introducing MrJackFreckles The Break-Dancing-Terrier!


OMD! Cover your eyes if its a bit much! My fur coat is a bit sparse, BOL!

Shake your booty!! Roll your body, Rub your back, and repeat!

Wow, who knew, dancing is FUN! Now I just need someone to teach me those fancy dressed up ballroom dances, OMD! Are they like this: You put your right paw in, you take your right paw out, and you shake it all about...♪
You put your left paw in; you take your left paw out and you shake it all about...  ♫
You put your whole self in and you take your whole self out then you shake yourself about...       ♬     ♪


Oh-Oh! Growlmy says the curfew is being enforced...good thing I was getting a bit terrieristiaclly silly, BOL!

13 comments:

  1. You's a pawsome dancer Freckles! And a cutie pie Valentine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitley!
      Are ya all rested up fur some more dogventures??
      Woofs!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Freckles, ya really knows how to "shake yer grove thang"!! And ya is just da cutest in yer photos up dere... you and Whitley are the "pros" at this modelin' thang... ya always take such wunnerful photos!

    Glad to see ya at da dance-- and thanks fur savin' a dance fur me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Finley, Thanks!

      Yup, that was a great dance we shared together!

      Delete
  3. Those are some awesome photos and you are a pawsome dancer! Hope you had a good Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I sure did and the dance was the best part of the day!

      Delete
  4. you are so darling! Love the photos! Hope you had a great Gotcha Day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caren and Dakota!
      I had a great day, and my kitty brofurs did too, though they might grumble cause only I got to go to the ♥ to ♥ Dance...

      Delete
  5. OMDOMDOMD!!! Fweckles, yu toadawwy got da moobes my fwiend!! Gud gwief! I did nod kno' yu habbed it in yu, my fwiend! Pawsum :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the get go! I just hid it under a bushel, BOL!

      And thanks:))

      Delete
  6. Hey, I just saw that my music notes didn't show up...



    Oh well....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Mr JF Sir ...... I'm gobsmacked!!! I'm so glad you made it to the dance. It was a lot of fun, aye?? AND ....... you sure weren't lonely. Everyone wanted to dance with you. Enid really liked your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi1 Are ya all recovered from the excitements?? BOL!

      Enid likes modern dancing?? Who'd have thought.

      Glad you had a great time.and I did too, going bachelor is fine, cause ya gets to do anything ya want,BOL!

      Delete