Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Happy Yappy Woofy New Year Greetings!

Woof-woof!
Yap-yap!
Whoo-hoo!
Its 2015!
A new year!
A new begining!

Happy Yappy New Year to ALL!
I am so glad that I am able to greet you today, a year ago, I didn't even have a blog, much less a lot of new pals that I have met since doing this bloggie thing.
Thanks fur welcoming me, showing me the ropes and woofing on my pages when you have a chance!

We as a whole are so blessed to be living as we do, loved and doted on by our furmilies; cared for like precious jewels and living a life of luxury. Would that so many pups and other furry ones may soon know these blessings too, such as those that are in shelters or living in abusive dens, or worse...

Growlmy is leaving fur her work in a few moments and she was too busy doing unfur things yesterday, so that she didn't get out her camera nor her I-Pad picture maker at all...she didn't even look at blogs until way late...sigh...well, you know how it goes with our peeps sometimes...BOL!

I got to bark my head off around the changing of the year from 2014 into 2015, because they were lighting off fireworks somewhere nearby...OMD, must be the same peeps that do it each year in their backyards for other national holidays...it was too cold outside and furry windy to be bothered to go and watch them, though. I just barked from my nest and annoyed my peeps, BOL! Thant way they knew I was working to protect them, tee-hee...
Anyways, here is an oldie from my archives, to help dogabrate the day:




Happy New Year to ALL!

12 comments:

  1. Barkin is best!

    Happy New Year to yu too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Freckles! And good job on lettin' 'em know you is "on da job'!!

    ☆´.•´
    .•´✶`*.
    *.*★v . ✶•´ ☆´,•*´¨★ 2015!
    ¸✶.•´¸.•*´✶
    ☆´¸.•★´ ¸.✶* ☆★
    ╱◥◣
    │∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
    ╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩
    │╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
    ๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩
    ۩๑ ӇƛƤƤƳ ƝЄƜ ƳЄƛƦ!﹗๑۩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Mr JF Sir ........ That Finley beat me to it again, aye?? I was going to do a comment just like she did but she got in first again so now I can't. She'd think I was a copy dog or something, aye?? I think I've already wished you a happy new year, anyway so what the heck!! Glad you got to bark at all those fireworks. I remember you saying how you barked at 'em last year too. Crikey I'm glad we are friends. You are the best, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barking is a furry good hobby!

      Love being your furend, too!

      Delete
  4. Happy YAPPY New Year to YOU! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  5. dawg dood...just IN CASE pipo & minko forgetz ta tell ya :) !!!

    heerz two a burd free, happee, healthee N blessed 2015 ♥♥♥♥♥


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They told me...& Pipo let me sniff his schnooter and didn't swat me, OMD!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hello! Nice to meet you!
      Happy New Year to you and your furmily as well!

      MJF says that he would love to send out our bad weather to anyone who wants it so we can have nicer weather, he hates snow and cold...but well, welcome to Michigan, you know! BOL!

      Woofs!!

      Delete