Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bored Sunday Selfie



Yup, I am bored, cause the weather outside is frightful and I do not find it at all delightful....Yawn...I only go outside to do well...you know and then run fast back inside to where its dry and warm.
We had rain snow freezing rain, wind and now the temp is going down as fast as an elevator....from 35 to 24 in a few hours, Brrr.
The peeps cleaned the ice away, as much as they could before the deep freezer really takes hold, we are going to be in the single digits soon. They even plugged in the block heaters on the cars. OMD!
I have to be careful when I try to be Jack be nimble Jack be quick...because while there is no candle stick, that ice is sure slippery...growlmy could see it in my pawprints, the skidding sliding imprints left behind. She keeps sand handy for times such as these...too bad pawppy cleared the walk befur growlmy could get a piccie...

The peeps did not dare to go to church this day, too risky to drive 26 miles...and we can see on the interwebs that the road conditions are getting worse and worse...and tonight all the last minute travellers will be tryng to get home after the end of the Christmas holidays....
I'm pawyering fur safety fur all, and warm cozy beds as well!

Now I gotta howl at the siren out there, and then beg growlmy or pawppy fur a good indoor game of...kill the bunny, ie destuff it, BOL!

By the way this was way more fun than even destuffing a bunny...



WOOFS!!


The Cat On My Head Is Hosting The Sunday Selfie Blog Hop

20 comments:

  1. Dat ice stuff sure are nasty - I hates it. But you are lookin very cute in your selfies Freckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitley! I wish spring would hurry back!
      Summer is too hot fur my liking, but I do love spring and fall...

      Delete
  2. Crikey Freckles you sure are lookin' good. Be real careful in that ice stuff, aye?? Don't wanna be slippin' and fallin' and breakin' something. My Mum slipped in the shower just before they got me and she broke her leg. You don't want a broken leg. She reckons they are NOT fun!! Tell Growlmy and Pawppy to be VERY careful too, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlie!
      I slipped a bit this evening...and limped into the den, but I am OK now...

      Ouch, slipping in the shower is not good...

      Delete
  3. Jack! Yous looks marvelous darling! And running around the house inside is what mes prefers. Wes got nasty weather too!
    Kisses
    Nelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs, Nelli!

      Do you know where/who we can send this polar weather to??

      Delete
  4. That looks like a fun project too bad it ended and you had to be bored (and adorable) for your Sunday selfies. Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to rip up paper, I have done this chore fur my peeps since I were a wee one, though some of my projects were less than appawsiated, BOL!

      Delete
  5. Yikes!! Dat ice are no fun at all!! Hopin' all stay safe in dat nasty weather. It's gettin' cold here, but clear, so no ice, thank gudness!

    Great selfie pics-- you look mahvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its even colder now...-2F...Brrr!
      And fur now its clear, too, though we are going to get more wetaher yucks starting tomorrow and on Friday, too...sigh...

      Delete
  6. Aww.... sorry you're having such awful weather. Stay safe and warm!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so glad in our den that the peeps put in a new furnace 2 falls ago...it keeps all of us so cozy...we like to sit by the furnace vents!

      Delete
  7. It's about the same here. Very windy and getting colder. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, we are in the fierce grip of Old Man Winter.

      Delete
  8. Now, how did you take that selfie with your paws in front of you? (wink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL!! It takes doggy talent...you push the self timer then you pose...BOL! I think that must be how I did that...winks back...

      Delete
  9. Well you all stay safe ok Mr. Jack?! That looks like fun tearing that paper up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good in the staying safe...but the cold is relentless...sigh...I want spring to come back!

      I love to shred up paper...wrapping paper is so crinkly sounding...and my kitty buddy Minko mostly helps me, BOL! He jumps right into my piles of confetti.

      Delete
  10. Well that looks like fun playing in all the wrapping paper. Yes, best to stay indoors when it is all icy and the roads are bad. It is staying cold up here, and those block heaters are working over time to keep the vehicles working. Stay warm my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was, Buddy, it sure was...more fun even than the things that were inside those wrappings, BOL!
      Old Man Winter is here to stay a while, I guess...sigh...

      Delete