Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Selfie Out-Take



Well, here is an out-take kind of selfie, from my Christmas Tie session...


I feel so bored this weekend, its damp, foggy and drizzly...and growlmy is working. Pawppy was out doing errands yesterday and even went out at night to hear some music event. Today being Sunday, I will be on house Guard duty twice...for about 3 hours each, as my peeps go to church...wait, in the morning they both go to church, then after lunch, growlmy goes to work, and in the evening pawppy will go to church again. What this means is, since its not good enough weather for Yard Guard Duty, I have to stay inside the den...this equals *boring*...
Maybe I shall bark my head off, BOL! Or chew up something...afterall, Minko did that, why shouldn't I?
This Sunday Selfie Blog Hop Is Hosted By The Cat On My Head

14 comments:

  1. Well, maybe lay off the chewing things up because it is so close to Christmas. Only chew something if you can definitely prove Not Me chewed it. Sounds like a relaxing kinda day to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growlmy says there are three Not Me's living here...BOL!

      Delete
  2. I say chew, den blame it on Minko.

    And dat are da cutest schnooter in Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do look adorable in your tie Mry Jack Freckles! I don't know if I would chew anything up though, Santa Paws is coming.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Mr JF Sir I'd chew my bed if I were you but stay away from fingers, aye?? They're not all that tasty anyway!! I'm with Whitley .... that IS the cutest schnooter, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I nevfur chewed any beds befur, though I have scratched big hoes in them, BOL!
      And thanks!

      Delete
  5. You look very festive in your Christmas tie! Great picture!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds as if you need some entertainment. The next time the peeps leave you ask them to put on the TV and get you a gigantic rawhide bone. With Christmas coming, maybe Santa can help you out. Thanks so much for joining and supporting our blog hop. Ho, ho, ho, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have a whole pile of 'bones'...likely enough to make a skeleton, OMD!
      Today when the peeps were gone all day, I was able to be in the bsck porch, on my heated bed, with access to the doggy door...so that was a lot less boring, cause I can go and bark at anything I want and no one here to tell me to S.U.!
      BOL!

      Delete