Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!




Woofs all my pals!

Merry Christmas!!

Or I should woof, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, because its already Dec 26th here, BOL!
Growlmy is always so late...So now it is Boxing Day if you live in Canada or British traditioned countries...

We were supposed to have a white one, and we thought we might, it was snowing late Wednesday night, but today there was only a dusting.
At least it was better than all that rain we had past few days.

Boss-boy and unfurbro are home, yippee!

I got some yummy treats and a couple of new stuffies. One of which I have started to destroy! BOL! Its a rabbit, what else does a terrier do with a rabbit?? OMD!

Thanks to all my pals fur sending me all those Christmas cards, both snail mail and Email! Love them all! I got way more snail mail & Email cards from furendsthan growlmy did, BOL!! Thanks so much!

Today I wore a red, white and green collar, sort of festive with little jewels on it, as befits a 'Sir Jack'...but growlmy had to take it off, cause I was scratching and got some of the 'jewels' dislodged...shucks, it was nice not to jingle so much that is what those tags do on my regular collar.

Well, I am sleeping now, to be ready for what the next days shall bring to do...

And once again:
Happy Boxing Day!
Happy New Year!
May your 2015 be fun filled and well blessed.

Woofs!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like yu had a good one.

    Merry Christmas - the day affer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Boxing Day to you too and so happy you had a wonderful Christmas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at ya, and now we have 2015 to look forward to! Happy New Year to be!

      Delete
  3. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... sounds like you had a great day. I'm so glad. It fair tuckers you out, that Christmas, aye?? I was exhausted on Christmas night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so busy that I just crashed in my nest and ignored the doings ... I needed to recharge the batteries!

      Delete