Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Card ~ A Sort Of Selfie

I have to tell you that my dogretary was lax in doing things here fur me...she mowed the yard yesterday, well about 2/3 of it, the mower ran out of gas just before it got too dark so she quit...did she help me then? Nope! She made supper...well, at least I did get a few tidbits. Pork chops, Mmmm!
She was wanting to write and snail-mail our Christmas cards today, but that didn't happen either, as also the tree and other decorations remain absent here, OMD!
Maybe eventually they will find their way out of the boxes and closets...just in time for Dec 24th, Christmas Eve...
She did get a pic of me with a tie on...sheesh!
So that will be my selfie and be incorporated into my E-Card.
She did E-Mail this out to as many furry pals as she could find, we hope you got one...if you want your own you can 'grab' it from here, or send me your E-mail address and I shall get you your furry own! (My apawlogies if you were ovfurlooked...drop me a note as per above and I will get you a card out!)
Growlmy is so furry tech challenged, some of you may have gotten two cards, BOL!!
                                       
                                                         MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

My Christmas Card For All My Furry Pals

Since this is also Selfie Sunday, here is the original picture of me in that new tie...watching out of the sunny window to snoopervise the neighbor's building project.





That naughty invisible visited here whilst my peeps were gone to Church this morning...Not Me was quite busy, and while I was able to witness it, am told I am party to the crime because I didn't stop it. What?? I think I shall just leave it at Not-Me...and anyways, Growlmy always tells me to leave that Not-Me alone, BOL! You guessed it, Not me chewed up yet another cord...the one to meowmy's I-Pad. OMD! Was he in trouble...I think Santa Paws will send him a whole bag of coal...and Yesterday was St Nicholas Day...he waited long enough so that he wouldn't be carried off in the Saint's Helper's sack...

This Selfie Sunday Blog Hop Is Hosted By The Cat On My Head



20 comments:

  1. Sounds like somebody wuz bein a stinky kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Mr JF Sir ...... don't you look great in your new tie?? You're sure one good lookin' bloke, aye?? I hope that Minko appreciates that you didn't dob him in. What the heck's he thinking chewing wires like that?? Your Growlmy's one step ahead of my Mum. She's got round to your Christmas card. My Mum still hasn't found time for mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie!
      Even as a puppy I didn't do that , well, the chair leg once...

      Delete
  3. Wow! That's a really nice Christmas card! I wish my ghostwriter could do something like that, but she has been working so much lately she hardly has time for The Daily Bone! (PS: You did notice the squirrels on there didn't you? They don't look like the thugs from the Evil Squirrel Cartel, though. I think they're the nicer little forest type squirrels.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growlmy says she surely can relate to that too busy stuff...

      If those squirrels came here I think I would still give em a good chase! Surely you would too, BOL!
      To me a terrieristic pup...a tree rat is a tree rat, so there! Tee-hee....

      Delete
  4. thank you so much for the card! Since my blog is a WordPress Blog (and Mom is lame and always forgets how to put things on the sidebars there, I am probably going to post this on a blog post this month! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thak woofs!

      I do think growlmy feels like your Mom, Dakota...I also have a word press account but didn't like it too much, the Google Blogger stuff seems more user furendly to her.

      Delete
  5. dood...fora dawg... yur lookin good in yur Christmas card !! BOL ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there new furiends!
    Wow, I'm so glad to see you. I read your comment on my calendar and I'll see about getting someone in touch with you. We have a blog that is all set up to help new furiends. It's called the Blogville Welcome Wagon and I'll let them know to contact you.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarge! I am pawleased to meet you!
      That would be great!

      Delete
  7. That's a cute card adn you look handsome in your new tie. One year my mom wrote out her Christmas cards on Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And BOL at the writing cards on the day...OMD!

      Delete
  8. Hi, I'm Oreo and I'm in charge of the Blogville Welcome Wagon. Send us a email with some pictures of you and a little write up all about you and we will get you featured on the welcome wagon. Send. To: dcraftsalot@yahoo.com
    To view the welcome wagon go to Blogvillewelcomewagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Oreo!
      I shall get to that one of these days when growlmy can take some time ot dig out pictures...
      Thanks so much, too!

      Delete
  9. Very nice Christmas card! That Not Me sure is adventurous. Hopefully Not Me gets something better than coal for Christmas, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Buddy!
      Not Me needs to be furry careful...just saying,BOL!!

      Delete
  10. Wow. Yu r one hansum dood, Fweckles! Momma r swoonin' ober heer. Jus' sayin'! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do dudes blush?? If so I am...
      Well, as a dude you are also a handsome specimen, BOL!

      Delete