Saturday, November 1, 2014

SelfieSunday-So Long

 



Awww, Growlmy...do you really have to go away without me?

Well, growlmy tells me that she is going away after this day, fur about 2 weeks or so. Pawppy will be here to take care of me and my kitty brofurs, so while the abandonment is partial, I still think its not fair.

Growlmy is going to see my Auntie and my Great Auntie, too and some of her cousins...and I might add, some of my doggy cousins, too.
Great Auntie hopes to be celebrating her birthday, she will be 95!
Growlmy too will be having one of those, though 95 is not her number...yet, BOL! Though she says sometimes like tonight, when she gets home from her job, she feels like 195...sigh...

So I will miss all your woofs and other fun, but when I am able to woof here again, I will visit all of you once more.  
The Cat On My Head
           This is a bloggy-hoppy, The Cat On My Head hostsit, each week. Fun thing to do! 





12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She did, until that virus downded her...and made her into a dog.

      Delete
  2. Hope growlmy has a good trip and a great visit with the aunts. Wow 95! Is that the great aunty that just went into the long-term care facility? That is a great age and we wish her a happy birthday as well. So growlmy has a birthday coming up? My momma's is today. I think my momma is real old, BOL? See you when growlmy is back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Buddy!
      That is the same Aunty. Growlmy's only Aunt who lives in Canada. ( there are still 2 and some uncles, that live in the Netherlands, along with many cousins...and their kids and so on.

      Growlmy's B.D. is tomorrow...shhh...don't tell her I let you know! BOL! She says she will be over the hill fur sure, and maybe needing a room where she works, or at least to reserve one, BOL!

      Delete
  3. Have fun with Pawpy and keep those kitties in check!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did a great job...and I wagged my tail like a propeller when she returned, cause I thought she was a dog, with all the barking she was doing.

      Delete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday to your Great Auntie!! 95 is nothing to sneeze at! My Mom deserted me too! She went to BarkWorld in Atlanta last week and was gone for FIVE whole days! To add insult to injury, she is leaving AGAIN on Nov 13! Geeze! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs!
      Sneeze is a bad word here lately...and so is barking, BOL!

      I heard your Mom d=got her just desserts cause she too was kind of turning doggish...
      Growlmy wishes your Mom a safe trip and lets have them both shed their barking modes!

      Delete
  5. Hope Growlmy has a nice trip... we'll be missin' ya and waitin' fur yer return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed being able to woof with all my pals, too...but now I am in catching up mode...kind of, the dogretary says she isn't feeling like doing this all...but sheesh, I think I deserve it after the five days she wasn't here with me.

      Delete