Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


I want to woof my Thanksgiving greetings to all of my furends and their furmilies!
Happy Thanksgiving!!


Growlmy says that tomorrow boss-boy and unfurbro will be coming, even though, growlmy has to go to work herself. She told me, that her work never takes a vacation, so the peeps that do the work take turns having holidays off...or not...This one is her turn, I don't really mind cause the den will be filled with other peeps who love me too! BOL!

A few times a day, I have found a new reason to be thankful...I get to wash Minko's face from all the leftover noms from when growlmy puts food in his mouth...hey even though he hates it, I love it, BOL! (Except that Pipo still swats me and whaps me on my schnooter when he sees me trying t help Minko...sigh...)
I hope I get to wash the whipped cream bowl, too...I remember how yummy it is:
Well, off to night-night land till *that* burd comes by...

Woofs!


12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    I need to try to get some whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgivin to all of yur clan!
    Sissor is comin home later today, we'll have our big feast tomorrow too.

    Here's hopin they drop a bunch o' stuff fur us to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spills make the best snags, cause they are not really intended fur us, BOL!
      I love to hover just in case...

      Delete
  3. Happy Turkey day to you and your family and the kitty cats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... you got to lick the bowl. How happy do you look?? I sure hope you and all of your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. All your favourite peeps at home, a pumpkin pie and a 'burd'. It doesn't get much better than that, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete