Friday, October 3, 2014

The World Smiles When There Are Smiles...World Smile Day!

Well, pals I just found out its World Smile Day, so growlmy not having any new pics of me in smiley mode dug into the archives to find this one! Who wouldn't smile when it was time to dogabrate a birthday?

    Now go and smile so that the contagiousness of smiling will bring lots more to all the world!

                                                                            This
                                                               Happy Hoppy Bloggy
                                                                       is hosted by



                                                                          SUGAR


9 comments:

  1. Awwww... Wookit yu, Fweckles! Yu hab a wunnerful smile, my fwiend 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs, Zaidie!
      You can turn frownies into smiles yourself, I have seen it happen to growlmy when she looks at your piccies!

      Delete
  2. Crikey Mr JF Sir ...... that's sure one 'happy little vegemite' smile if ever I saw one. It made me smile, BIG TIME!! You're right .... they are contagious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Charlie!
      BOL! Vegemite, BOL!

      Now I'm giggling too!

      Woofs!

      Delete
  3. Luv your smilin face - it even made my momma smile, which ya know is kinda hard right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that was my intention.
      Glad that she did make a smile. Sending her and all of your furmily ;ots of big hugs. ((((( ♥ )))))

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Woofs, Toby Jo & Gang!

      Nice to hear from you ovfur here!

      Delete
  5. OMD you just made me BEAM with your INCREDIBLE SMILE!!! Just PAWFECT! xoxo

    ReplyDelete