Monday, October 13, 2014

Late With That Selfie







See this look? Its my 'Growlmy you are late scowl-ly, Sheesh' look.
Her excuse? Lots of not furry things going on. She was even off this past weekend.

Well, whatevfur. Better late than not at all, BOL!

Today is Columbus Day. I am glad I am not on some ship doing my rat extinction duties, though that might be fun fur a short while, all those weeks/months on an ocean might be unsettling to my doggy legs. Um...don't they have kitties on ships to do that? Pipo! Minko! I have some fun work fur you...

It is also Canadian Thanksgiving Day.
No festive meals here, though...both pawppy and growlmy have to go to their respective jobs. Growlmy fixed some fish a la healthy mode, (Blech...fish with lemon and herbs), whatevfur.

I am thankfur to have a loving furmily, good noms, a lot of comfy nests to choose from, (4, plus the carpeted floor and a couch if I sneak in the living room, BOL!), a heated bed in the back porch, fur when I am doing yard duties, and lots of good stuffies to desqueak!


And growlmy tells me that she also has to work on the American Thanksgiving. Dang...how we gonna eat a good gobbler on that kind of a rushed day?

Ya'll have a pawtastic week.

                                    This selfie bloggie is part of a Blogger Hopper; Hosted by:
                                                               The Cat On My Head



18 comments:

  1. You are always welcome to join our Blog Hop regardless of what day it is. That sounds like a pretty boring Thanksgiving, but we wish you a great one anyway! At least you have a terrific home with plenty of places for a woofie to hang out. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will tell the dogretary to try and join up as often as possible.

      Delete
  2. Well, when da subject of da selfie are dat handsome, lateness are allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood...thiz bee a grate selfeez act shoo a lee !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs, Tabbies. Um...what? Kitties!! Bark-woof-barkety WOOF!

      Delete
  4. Thanks giving gives us all time to think, and know that we are with those we love and appreciate them even more. OK except for the fish with herbs....

    Harvey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee-hee! Do you want some of that fish??

      Pawleased to meet you!

      Delete
  5. Whoa!! Yu shur r gibbin' Gwowlmy da stink eye dere, Fweckles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... I thought the same as Zaidie. That's a stink eye if ever I've saw a stink eye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the best stink eye will do...She didn't stay home with me.

      Delete
  7. Nice to see you Freckles!
    We had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woofs!
      We almost furgot it *was* that day...work happens when I want my peeps to stay here...and growlmy is working this Weekend too...

      Delete
  8. at least your Mom did it! My Mom can't get her act together to do ANYTHING!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she should take my dogtation and post more bloggie entries...but well, at least ya'll know I am still here...somewhere!

      Delete
  9. Mom says you are handsome as always, Freckles! Too bad you don't get to celebrate both Thanksgivings this year. Mom gave me some turkey! It was pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love turkey too.
      We are going to dogabrate Thanksgiving here the day after, cause I think I heard growlmy say she is off that day...then has to work the Sat/Sun...
      Maybe boss-boy and unfurbro will both be around to keep Pawppy company, and me of course too! Like a long walk down my back lanes...to visit all my doggy stroll pals!

      Delete