Friday, September 19, 2014

Yo, Mateys! Ahoy! Sir Jack Swashbuckler~Barkaneer, Yarrgghhh!


"Ahoy! I am Sir Jack Swashbuckler-Barkaneer. Aaarrgghhh!"  


Time fur that one day when I can be scary and all scalliwaggy if'n I wanna...or dapper and captainish or barkaneerish...since the peeps here do not *do* Halloween. Pirates day is loads of fun...so I asked growlmy who had not much time on account of her job and other not-doggy things...well I yarged and argged at her to dig for the treasure box, buried deep in my Dogster photobook where my visage languishes...And when she opened that box, yargh...there was I in pirate gear and all...

"Avast! I am Sir Jack Swashbuckler-Barkaneer. This is my stash from my conquests of the high seas! Aaarrgghhh!"
 


  

"The Pirate Wanna-be! ! This was afore I went to pawrate school... There I was a swab, then a deck-hand, then furstmate and now a barkaneer! Aaargh"   

Yup, That be me, doggy pawrate and swashbuckler from days of yore...

Now I gotta go find me ship and sail some seas, to garner more booty and loot fur that treasure chest.
An if'n any of you swabs try to hijack my treasure box or booty away from me...ya'll be a walking some plank. Aaarrgggghhhhh!

 This entry is joined up to the Pet Parade:

 
 

10 comments:

  1. Arrrr, you make one handsome pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh an' abast an' junk!!! Yu shur r a hansum piwate, Fweckles! Makin' all da piwate wadies swoon an' make silly googwy eyes! BOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Its what I do, BOL! Arrgghhh!!

      Oh and thank woofs!

      Delete
  3. you are one handsome Pirate! Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yarrrrr ye be lookin good matey!!
    Thanks fer linkin up to the parade! ARRRR!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avast, me mateys!
      Thanking ya muchly and heartily, too!

      And ya're welcome, too! Yarrgghhh!

      Delete
  5. That is the cutest pirate ever! Looks a lot like my Max. Thanks for sharing on the Pet Parade! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bees a thanking you most heartily!
      And ya're a-welcome, too.

      Delete