Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Furry Bad Poertry

My good Westie pal, Whitley  posted about a fun contest that is hosted by Oz The Terrier .
Well, I corralled growlmy to help my pen this silly ditty, BOL!

MJF's Bad Poetry

A doggy am I, a terrier that is.
I bark, and I run and I kiss.
I dig in the ground,
and run fast all around.
I chase lots of varmints,
And leave dirty pawprints.
I bark at all I hear or see,
And I make mails of pee…
I love my peeps, and my kitties, too.
Yes I do, I do!
Grizzled my fur now appears
Cause I’m getting on in years.
Still, I have confidence and no fears,
I bark and bark at all I hears!
I love my kitties,
but not writing ditties,
so I am stopping here, mateys!
Cause I need to be outside,
to send a Pee-mail, yardside!
Growlmy, How Could You?

                                                                               Woofs!


23 comments:

  1. Crikey Mr JF Sir ...... this was a BAD poetry contest ...... right?????? Well ...... that was BAD, BAD, BAD!!!!! Funny but BAD!! That photo was terrific though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...well, nevfurmind...
      Thanks fur the 'bad' review! BOL!

      Delete
  2. HA HA, i laughed all the way through your ditty... and you share a few traits with our Baby girl.... most in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! A poem about barkin' and peein'?!? How could that be "BAD"! Good one and so glad you decided to join in the FUN!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we Beaglebratz just loved your bad (?) poetry. Just doin'what a woofie hazta do.
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! Love your poem! We also entered this blog hop today!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I give you 10 bones for effort - You certainly did much better than I could do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Puffy!
      You could try one though, just be silly and it flows from there!

      Delete
  7. That is a pawsome awful bad poem, it had everything and I loved it.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs so much!
      I can be bad if'n and when I need ta be!

      Delete
  8. I love the poem. I think I could read there is a lot of barking. It's the same here in our house. Vaks barks and barks too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Barking is my bestest hobby, growlmy says my name should be MJF-SirBark-a-Lot, but its, MJFSirLick-a-Lot!

      Delete
  9. Hee hee... I luvs yer poem, Freckles... a regular Shakes Spear ya is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, that was a wonderful bad poem! Love the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs!
      I could make another bad verse about that piccie, but, um...nah...furget it! BOL!

      Delete