It looks like this:
This is Whitley's Blog:
And this is Whitley:
Here are some rules to follow of this award. If you receive it, this are what you are supposed to do.
1. Visit and thank the blogger and who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Eat a cookie. What growlmy? I made up that rule? Well, it's a good one, so I'm keeping it. BOL!
OK then, here goes!
I completed the furst couple rules. Now fur number three:
1. I got my name from my nose, though you wouldn't know that now, BOL!
2. I bit growlmy in her hand once, it was her own fault for trying to shove me off the couch...I was about a year old.
3. I am 26lbs of leaded muscle. Way too big fur a JRT...but since I am also 3 inches over the 'standard' fur my breed, its just right to weigh that much. Auntie thinks I took steroids, BOL!
4. Even though I can jump furry well and high, I hate to get into a vehicle. I have to be lifted into them. Growlmy finds this embarrassing on road trips...
5. I live with 2 meezer kitties. I am older than both of them The kitties that were here when I came to this den are no longer upon the earth...I really miss Toki, he was a warm bedfellow, and though Minko & I get along we do not snuggle too much at all...sigh...
|Toki & Me 'sharing'|
|Minko & I sharing a kiss|
6. I have dual Dogizenship! Just like my boss-boy and unfurbro!
7. As you can see, I also learned how to hold things in my teeth...for a cookie of course!
And I have hobbies...barking, digging and more barking of course!! WOOFS!
Now I want to nominate other pups, but I see that lots of them have been picked already. So...I am gonna be a naught pup and break the rules...us JRT's are known fur our naughtiness, right??
If reading this and you have not been 'picked', your are NOW an offurcial nominee, OK??
Maybe these pups will play along as nominees:
5. Milton & Mr Stubbs
Well, that's half, so I guess I tried, BOL!
Now I need a cookie growlmy; now pawlease!