Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Yoo-Hoo! YOO-HOO!!

Wow-wee!
Yoo-Hoo arrived at my blog, too!

Buddy the Dawg awarded me with it.
Of course he has his own blog too:

Buddy The Dawg

Well, some are calling this a visit from the Academy, BOL!
The Academy of the Doggy Bloggy!!

Well this is the award...cover your eyes, its a *major award* You know, like from Christmas Story...then open slowly so the major brightness won't blind you...OMD!






OK, pups, there it is!
The Yoo Hoo!  YOO HOO!award!

Thanks so much Buddy! You know I don't have too much woofing times, but Dogster/Catster not working too well, has bought the dogretary a few more spare moments...and she didn't have to go to her job today...though she did spend time doing out of the den stuff, and then worked in the yard for about 4 hours...see my next blog...


Buddy says there are some rules:

 Here are the rules:


1.  Post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
      Please see above!
2.  Visit at least three of the other blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a comment.
3.  Tell us three things you have to celebrate.  You know, three things you are thankful for.
4.  Pass along this award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
5.  Enjoy a tasty treat!
 
So, eventually I shall go and see some other pups and leave my woofs there...
 
Three things I can celebrate and be thankful for:
 
1.  In 2 weeks I will have been around the sun 12 times, at least I will have been upon the earth while it traveled around the  sun those 12 times. That means: A Birthday! I am thankful that I found a great furmily that loves me, even though sometimes my jack-ness gets the better of me, BOL!

2.  The beautiful springtime weather, and the disappearance of the humongous loads of snow in my yard; the flowers reappearing; the warm sunrays on my back when I nap in a sun puddle; the fact that if I have to see my peeps go on an errand, I can be outside, doing yard-guard-duty and resting in the back porch on my heated bed; the critters scampering in my yard, giving me something to do...chase!

3.  All my doggy furends here in Bloggy-land and over there in Dogster...I hope it gets rid of the fleas that are making it so ill of late. Lets all pawray now: Get Well Soon Dogster!
My furends are fun to be around in the world of interwebs on the confuser, feels like I know you personally!


Pass this along to seven other bloggers??? OMD! All my pals already have this award given to them, I think! BOL! So I give it to all of you from within my doggy heart to yours!
If you didn't get one, don't feel left out, just consider yourself a Yoo-Hoo! YOO-HOO!! Awardee! WOOFS! Rules are made to be broken, right?? Esp if you are a doggy, BOL!


A TREAT??! YUMMY!

Growlmy can I have my treat now? I am ready! Munch, munch!


10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we are pals too.
    Hope yu got a super duper tasty treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Woofs, Zoe!
      My treats are always yummy!
      I got a couple extra ones, Mmmm!

      Delete
  2. Condogulations, Freckles! You are my #2! I know what you mean, all my pals seem to have the Yoo Hoo Award already, BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... We are all soooooooo lucky to know you and your Family ... you are the BEST. Jack-ness, aye????? That's what makes you SPECIAL!!

    ReplyDelete