Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Why Growlmy, Why??!?

Hey, Growlmy!
I woofed at her furst thing this morning, but she wasn't paying attention to the confuser stuff at all...
She did take care of my food and water and the kitties, too...but then she grabbed some coffee and off she went.
Hey, why didn't you stay here and help me have a fun DDP day, Growlmy? Why?
Sheesh, she said she was going out with the girls. What!?
On my DDP day? Oiy Vey!
She didn't have to go to her work, so she was going to do this fun stuff fur herself...but poor little me...no fun being a DDP and can't dogabrate it.

Well, Cooper saw it, and made a nice picture fur me:

Thanks Cooper!




Thanks evfur so much! That picture is my 'giggle-face', BOL! Look at all those pearly whites! OMD! Better not get too close...

Well, when growlmy got back, pawppy was already back from his work...but did she sit down and let me get on the confuser? Nope.
She went to the kitchen and cooked supper. Yes! Well, I got some noms from that...yummy salmon and veggies and sourdough bread. I got the crumbs...and some veggies and a teeny morsel of roasted salmon. But the kitties were not nearby so they got none, BOL! Then I got my own supper! YUM!

Well, after that she had to get things all cleaned up and ready for the morning so pawppy can go to his work with a yummy lunch...and finally I got to see her on the confuser.
But...hey!
She was doing stuff fur the other furry pals again...no offense, but...I am a DDP!

At last it was my turn! Wow! Thanks for all the messages, and prezzies!
What good pals I do have!

~~~~

The sandhill cranes are coming to the field across the street about daily now, I think they are scouting about to make a nesting site.

Growlmy saw a Great Blue Heron, yesterday. Spring is here...I hope! It rained and rained on Monday night...and now most of our snow has melted and only the remains of the big mountains are still visible.

And go figure...tonight and tomorrow we are under yet another winter weather advisory. OMD! Will it evfur end? This one calls for freezing rain:(

And wouldn't you know it, growlmy has to go to work tomorrow. Maybe by the time she has to leave (2pm) it will be better...or hope against hope, maybe it won't happen at all! BOL!

Well, it is now past 1am here...time for us to all go to bed!
Nighty-night!


PS:
I heard her make another date fur a similar girls day out...on April 30...what??!
That's my Birthday, how dare she do that...peeps seem to think that they are way more important than us pups...sigh...Oiy Vey.

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DDP! And makin plans to go out on your birfday??? Dat are illegal, don't your growlmy know dat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Hey! Aren't there lawyers in your furmily?? How many bones do ya need fur a consultation? BOL!

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, a new stuffy would make a good retainer fee.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your DDP!
    What are your Momma thinking?? Dat are outwageous!! Her leavin' ya on your birfday!!

    Hope your weather gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree...but what's a dog suposed to do? Contact the lawyer-pups from Texas!

      Delete
  3. Luv that piccie that Cooper made fur yu. Whut a funny face yu got!
    The peepoles are jus rood huh? Why do we put up with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding, Zoe!

      That picture still makes growlmy giggle,se took it before my Dogster days, BOL!

      Delete
  4. dood...nice ta see da "D" site still haz ddp N such...we haz knot sneeked over ther in a loooong time !!! meowloz pipo N minko...N sorree but NOE COMMINT bout de cranez N herron....over lee large rood stooooooooooopid bug infested caca droppin flyin thingz....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we see meowmy / grpwlmy crry her umbrella a lot...or a hooded jacket, MOL/BOL!

      Delete
  5. Condogs on your DDP! ran off and left you? naughty! Our new cofuser is making Gma crazy....Now there is mouse in the house too! Geese are starting to show up here.
    Hope you day was special.hugs,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peeps seem to have no regard fur our feelings...
      We got some ice, and a lot of buckets full of the rain...snow is all gone!
      Mouse n the house? We can take care of it! Terriers will go to earth fur them and kitties will pounce!

      Delete
  6. I lubs the photo Cooper made you! Did growlmy at least bring you back a doggie bag of treats after leaving you alone on your big day? Congrats on being a DDP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treats?I was supposed to get treats?? Um...gotta go and bark at her....

      Delete
  7. Congrats! I has given you da Sunshine Award! Go to my blog to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Whitley! I left a note about that on your blog...thanks fur understanding. We love the sunshine too...great fur warming my older bones,and the kitties well, they love sun puddles no matter what!

      Delete
  8. Crikey Mr JF Sir .... I've had no internetty thingoe for the past few days and I missed your DDP. Sorry, mate ....belated Congratulations! Growlmy didn't do you a picture? Shame Growlmy ... She went out and left you? Shame Growlmy ... She' going out on your birthday? Shame Growlmy. Just as well you got to have some good noms or you'd have to divorce her or something. I'd do a picture for you if my Secretary could do pictures but as I've said before ... she's hopeless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, Charlie! BOL!

      Imagine if I got to go along to all her doings...OMD, what fun!

      Delete
  9. whoops forgot the notify me again!!

    ReplyDelete