Sunday, April 27, 2014

Boredom = Naptime

Hi there pups and pals!
Growlmy can't get anything to work at all on Dogster, Grrr.  All that comes up if anything does is the home page, but you can't log in or navigate...Howl. Mostly we get the 'not found' message. I sure hope its not broken forevfur...Yowl.
It better be up by the time my barkday is here... well, at least I have this bloggy to woof doggy!
And great pals, too!

Meanwhile I shall do some relaxing:
All folded up for a nap.


Yesterday was quite sunny and lovely. Growlmy was off from her job, so she did some more yard work. No blooms on my cherry tree yet. But dandelions are blooming, Sheesh, always those rascally weeds. Then after she got rid of those, she went back to the woodsy part in the back. I followed of course.
She gathered a huge pile of more branches and small limbs that she didn't pick up a few days ago.
And yup, she made another fire! But it wasn't nearly as big as the furst one. It was too cool fur snakes to be out, so I being bored had another digging session. Growlmy didn't think it was a good idea though, because this tree had nice grass around the base. So I got shooed away and went somewhere else to dig...then growlmy grumbles that wherevfur I dig soon all new weeds are coming up there, appawrently digging activates the seeds when they are exposed to the sun...well, think of it this way growlmy: If the new seeds germinate, you can eradicate them befur they get all big and full of those things that stick in my furs...OMD, we have evfurry type of clingy weed here that was evfur created!  At least that is what growlmy says.

And now its cloudy and rainy at times, and a lot cooler, good day fur more napping: A Sunday Easy.
Zzzzzz........

13 comments:

  1. All that yard diggin, yu need a nice nappy time. Don't yu have a nice cover?
    Sleep tight.

    Oh, an we can't get on Dogster at all. Jus get error messages. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not like covers! Go figure...

      Growlmy & I are having us some good withdrawal troubles, if those can be called good...waaahhhhhhh...sob.....

      Delete
  2. Crikey Mr JF Sir .... you look so snuggly and warm in your very nice bed. I've got one like that too only mine's blue. Very comfy, aye?? Dogster's disappeared here too. Nothing! Nil! Mum managed to put the video of the bellbirds on my page and then it disappeared. She thought she'd done something wrong. Crikey ..... MUM WRECKED DOGSTER!!!!!!! It's all her fault ... OMD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are navy blue on the outside and 'cream' on the inside...at least they were cream when they were brand new...soon I will be needing a new one, as I have dug rips into mine. They are furry comfy indeed!

      You didn't break Dogster, Charlie, not your Mum. I saw that video and heard the birds ringing their bells, or so they sounded like, BOL!

      Dogster is kaput, and I sure hope they get it fixed before my Barkday on the 30th.

      Delete
  3. I's kinda doubtful that they will fix it. I think it's broke, and they don't care cuz they wanted to close it anyway. They nevfur did tell us who the "new buyer" wuz...if there wuz one. Maybe I'm wrong.... but I've been waitin' fur 'em to fix da background problems before botherin' to go ovfur there very much anymore....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If their history is anything to go by, then you are probably right...sigh...what a mess.
      One kind of gets that jaded feeling, or like someone being 'stood up' by their date.

      Good thing we are all established elsewhere...well a lot of us are.

      Delete
  4. All dat diggin looks like it wore ya out!

    I's been gettin dose messages dat da pages don't exist on da server. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my batteries are charged...I go! When they are used up...I nap! Zzzzzz.....

      Delete
    2. And I need to do some loud Grr's and barks too..maybe a bite?? Nah, then I will get time out...

      I miss all the doings in Dogsterland. Only some of us have migrated to blogs, and a few more to the other sites. Growlmy as my dogretary says we need to choose...
      Well, these blogs a re a lot of fun, too.

      Delete
  5. I have 2 beds just like yours. The newest one is a wine color. I only nap in them,cuz I claim the middle of the queen size bed at bedtime. We get all those same messages the rest of our fur pals are getting on dogster. Same today......I think, they lied and are just letting it collasp and poof...No more dogster.......Rotten think to do to the loyal membership.... Very few businesses are concerned with their clients anymore...Rained all weekend and today too...At 2 p. changed to snow,33 so melting when it hits the water holes. yards and flowers look better with some rain. The winds had dried us out....huggies,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me my 'nests', and am in one of them right now.
      I am not allowed in/on anyones beds, here; nor are the kitties...

      Dogster seems to have gotten a fix! Yippee! Hope it lasts, BOL!

      Delete
  6. Awwwwww...Wookit yu bein' so cute while yu r nappin', Fweckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Zaidie! I am wide awake right now...and barking, of course...BOL!

      Delete