Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hail To The Victors! (I Hope)

I am rooting for the Wolverines in the Elite Eight..Go Blue! (This is a pic of me from my younger years...)



Today, in a few hours the Wolverines from the University of Michigan will be playing in the part of March Madness, known as the Elite Eight. A win will get them into the Final Four, a win there will get them to the game for the NCAA Championship! GO BLUE!

If a win for the Wolverines happens tonight, I am going to dogabrate, I can taste the victory already, BOL!
The Anticipation of Yummy Treats is Great!
Well, I gotta go and do some thinking about how to cheer fur my team...
Can You Tell I Am A Wolverine Fan? I had to get out my  Go Blue gear, because my schnooter is no longer blue...BOL!
Woofs later pups! The other Michigan team is playing right now...


I feel blue...cause my team lost...sigh...oh well, now I can cheer on the Tigers!

 additional note at 820pm:
Well...sigh...no more Michigan teams in the running...sigh..sniff...well, as pawppy says now we can get to other stuff, like baseball...hey! Go Tigers!! BOL!

10 comments:

  1. Well I certainly hope your team wins, Freckles! Hey, you know that blue you had on your nose? Maybe was just trying to cheer on your team and you found your own team colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Duddy...maybe I was trying to cheer on my team!

      But they lost...well, now I don't have to watch my peeps get all bent out of shape or yell at the TV! BOL!

      Delete
  2. I hope your team wins too.......we're gettin' ready for a blizzard here......like your blogs...I got get Gma to put some pics in the new cofuser and try to put some on my blog. I think there are other things more important to do 1st...Happy Sunday! kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! A Blizzard...that's so wrong...

      Thanks fur the good wishes, Mazy.
      My team lost...well, now I will join up the cheer-leading fur the Detroit Tigers!
      Woofs!

      Delete
  3. You did look cute in all your Michigan stuffs. Even if it didn't help dem win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Whitley.

      So close....but no cigar, BOL!

      Delete
  4. Crikey Mr. JF Sir ..... you really go way out for your team, aye? You wore BEADS???? Crikey!!!!! Sorry they lost. We started your baseball season for you out here in Australia. It was held in Sydney. We would have gone to the match if we were in Sydney at the time. Apparently it went really well. The Sydneysiders showed up in big numbers and they all had a ball. They ate those things you call hot dogs in great numbers. Hot dogs ..... hmmmmmph!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...beads, BOL!
      Furst game of the Tigers is today!
      They had to work hard to get the grounds ready...so much snow and ice had to be literally melted off...but today is sunny and in the mid fifties, a far cry from say a month ago...yikes.

      My uncle calls those meats in a bun...'Tube Steaks'...OMD!! BOL!

      Delete
  5. All our teams is out, too... dey evfun rioted in Tucson when Arizona lost!! Yikes!!

    You sure made a cute mascot, Freckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that is all over fur this year...it were some dogs that won! Husky dogs, BOL!

      Thanks, Finley.

      Delete