Monday, February 3, 2014

Oh, My Dogness!!







This is some of what I posted in my Dogster Diary today:

I begged growlmy to let me look at what was happening in Dogsterland, beloved Dogsterland sitting in death-row as it were...and lo and behold I had to look twice, because there I was...grinning at myself in the DOTW window, OMD!!!

So pups at the end of the Dogster era, I am furmouse, so growlmy told me.
I am glad I was finally able to add that to my doggy bucket list, BOL!
Kind of bittersweet, though...sigh...OK, I won't dwell on that...this is a happy entry, right?!


Thanks to ALL of you, my pals, and new acquaintances, too, that I am making this way. WOOFS to you all, I love you!
My ♥ to you all, and so fitting in this month of love. Wow that day is coming up quickly, too.


We had about 7-8 inches of snow...again...on Saturday, but yesterday and today we are glad here that the snow machine is turned OFF. Well, I heard that it will switch back to ON tomorrow evening...sigh...
And boss-boy backed into a snowbank, pulling away a bit of the back bumper of his new car...oh the pain and chagrin of dinging your pride and joy...growlmy knows that feeling too, as years ago she totaled a new car...at least she wasn't hurt. Boss-boy was in a parking lot, BOL!

This morning it was quite cold again -4F, Brrr! Spring...I want spring to come back, PLEASE!

Early just after this news came to me, I saw a large English Setter getting a stroll with his peeps, wow, they must like getting out in the cold, doggy didn't even have a coat on, just his own furs. I see this dog sometimes, but have not had a nose to nose...nor has growlmy been able to speak with his peeps, I guess we keep the wrong schedules! BOL!

Well, now I have to go and take a long nap, because growlmy has to go to her job...

WOOFS!

23 comments:

  1. Big time Conwagulations on the Dog of the Week!
    Pawty time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on DOTW! So tail wagging happy you were picked! What time does the Pawty start? Can I play in your snow? By the way I am following your bloggie thing now. Sniff you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Milton!
      I think you would dissappear in the snow here, its that deep!

      Delete
  3. Yu toadawwy WOCK, Fweckles!! An' dis honur r well-deserbed, my fwiend! Dis calls fur a HOOOGE cewebwashun!! I r gonna bwing da MEATZ(tm)!!

    Hey! Any pup kno' how du da twademark ober here??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it the same way as always here, Zaidie like this
      MEATZ™

      Delete
  4. We are so happy for you Freckles! That is pawsome and so very deserving! We need to have a party or something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pups!
    Growlmy just got back in frim her work...so now she can start letting me chat...but she says, I have to make it furry fast...cause she wants to study something she calls the back of her eyelids...
    A pawrty?!
    OMD! I nevfur did one of those in a bloggie?!

    Maybe we gotta do it in that other pawlace, you know...Fizzy's blog-furum...we have lots of smileys there and I of course can fill up the spaces with all that other gobbledygook, BOL! And it is easy to post pics there, like food and MEATZ™and other fun things...but not yet, has to be when growlmy is off...Friday evening?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being Dog of the Week... an honor richly deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great honor to be one of the last pups to get the Dog of the Week spot. Congratulations to you pal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Coco Rose Puff!

      It was in the nick of time, BOL!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. be. Careful not to stick your tongue to a pole. I saw a movie where that happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, DFB!
      Yup, I see that movie a lot at certain times of the year...BOL!
      My pawppy thinks it is hilarious.
      Did you get much new snow? We had another 6 or more inches here last night, and more still falling.though its letting up, Phew!
      Tonight its supposed to be 5F ...Brrr...at least that isn't quite as cold as we were having.
      Woofs!

      Delete
  10. Hi all!
    It is very cold here right now. Puppy Kelly is kind of stuck in the house for most of the time. Cats aren't too pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelly & Family! So glad you are here, too!

      I don't like all this snow either...its way over growlmy's knees when she has to go and dig out the pipes for the furnace and generator...or use the roof rake.
      I feel trapped between the snow piles,and the snow is way too deep for me...maybe some ice on top of it would help, but growlmy says NO!

      Delete
  11. hello MrJackFreckles! It's Rudy and Izzy here! We are so glad you joined the blogosphere! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is lookin' really good, Freckles... and your Momma did a great job wid da Follow Me button!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Finley! Thanks and thanks fur the help you dished out too!

      Delete