Monday, February 10, 2014

Dogabrating My DOTW In Style

I am still reeling from being DOTW last week!
It was a lot of fun fur sure, though. And just in the nick of time too...
This morning I saw that my window seat has been given to Hershey the Mini Schnauzer! Congrats to the pretty Hershey!

I got so much mail, and gifts that growlmy as dogretary could hardly keep up...cause the snow was taking up a ton of her time, and pawppy's too, Grrr. That snow machine is parked over our area and it dumps on us all the time, sheesh yet again yesterday we had a good 5 or 6 inches. We do not know where to pile it up.

Some of the snow piles are like mountains, and they are taller than the fencetop...growlmy is hoping I don't get it into my terrier head to go mountain climbing...cause how would I get back inside the yard. She says it IS a good thing that I truly do not care for snow games at all! Well, maybe looking at them on TV as in the 2014 Winter Oil-Limp-Pics!

And though growlmy made a narrow path all the way around the house, and cleared the sidewalks I still can't just run out to the far back woodsy area. Those squirrel dudes are sitting on the wood pile taunting me and I can't chase them, the snow in the yard is way deeper than I am tall, in fact its past growlmy's knees...
So I use the snow-walls as the boards to put my p-mails on...and go a wee way into the path to do ...you know...the thaw later in the can't get here soon enough spring is going to yield up lots and loads to bag up....BOL!

Growlmy had to go to her job a few evenings too...appawrently that pawlace doesn't stop fur things like DOTW's, BOL!
And of course like so many of you she is learning new tricks to help me and my kitties keep in touch, after the curtains close over there in Dogsterland, it makes her head spin, OMD!
And she is copying our profiles too, using that HTTrack! Wow, that is way cool the way it works. Only she had to do revisions of our pages, cause Buddy's kind dad was finding things that needed to be tweaked so that things will work later when growlmy and all of you want to see our profiles as they appear here. (Thanks, Buddy & Abby-Angel's Dad)

Wait till you all hear how I dogabrated the last evening of my DOTW...

Pawppy had done a lot of snow clearing, whilst growlmy was at her work, yup, she has to work alternate weekends...then he made himself a sandwich, and after clearing things up, he went to bed, likely around 8:30pm or 9pm, because he has to get up furry early to go to his work...anywoofs,
Growlmy doesn't get back herself till about 11:30pm. So I was alone, pawppy said I was napping on my couch nest.
Growlmy came in later...and OMD!
I had been dogabrating! With some kitty help, no; maybe they even did it all by themselves, then I helped...BOL!

Well, growlmy saw the trash can was lying open on the floor, there was shredded paper evfurry where, and sparkling containers that had previously held lunchmeat, and ice cream, and yogurt...and others. (A whole day's trash...yum!)The shredded paper had been the bag that held pawppy's bread, I ripped it into confetti looking for crumbs...
What a royal mess, as befits a pup who was king of Dogsterland, well, fur a week anyways! I needed to dogabrate and pawrty, you know, yes?
Though I did say that Pipo & Minko started it...
So Growlmy with her tired body from her job at the nursing home, had to clean up, mop up and make sure I was OK...yup, I was!!
Pups you should have been here, it was furtastic indeed!
I have no idea why the trash bin was emptied after my pawrents finished supper tonight...

Today growlmy spent yet more time outside doing battle with that evfur falling snow...pawppy said that by next week we may get rain? OMD! Now that should make fur interesting conditions in my snow-mountain range.

Woofs!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Freckles, you've been a busy pup... wonder why your folks took da trash out?? BOL, BOL... although Momma's sez I shouldn't laff cuz her feels fur your tired Momma.... oh well, whut do dey expect if dey ignores us??

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL, what a way to celebrate being DOTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admit nuthin!
    Notme got into the trash. Yeh, that's who did the mess thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a pawsome week! That NotMe is always trying to get us into trouble. Silence is a positive in this type of situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above comment is from me Freckles. Some things just confuse the momma person! We have not been having too much snow here, but it has been very cold. Stay warm and continue to admit nothing!

      Delete
    2. Hi, Buddy!
      I watched closely today as the trash was yummy smelling, but once again it got taken outdoors...

      Delete
  5. Oh, cwap. Dere be more garbage where dat camed fwum, Fweckles. Hab no fearz!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, are you sure? It all gets stolen by a big truck tomorrow, no matter how hard I bark, that truck comes by all the time to spoil my funs...

    ReplyDelete