Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Pee-Pea Fest!

A Pee-Pea Fest!

You read it right!
I had a pea-pee fest…or was it pee-pea…well, no matter I had one, BOL!
Growlmy went to the grocery store as she often does when she doesn’t have to go to her job. She says she has to get ‘provisions’.
When she came back, I ran right out and added some new decor to our snow walls…that is the pee fest part…nothing unusual there, BOL! You pals all thought you were gonna read about puddles or something…got ya! BOL!

Well I *did* have a pea fest!
Growlmy was putting away her groceries. She picked up the little packets of frozen veggies, and I followed her to the freezer. Well, I always need to snoopervise her you know…good thing! The one bag started to release its contents…and before growlmy knew what was happening, a large number of frozen peas spilled out all over the floor! YUM! SCORE! It was my furry own Pea Festival. I LOVE frozen peas! Yes I surely do…I forgot all about the rest of the groceries that needed to be inspected and I crunched them all away. Growlmy did not have to bend over to get any of them little green balls. It was a win-win!
The best part was, that if this was a controlled situation, I would nevfur have gotten so many! BOL!

And I wish we could see our yard as green as those peas, cause there was some more snow today…about 2 inches…not fair:(
But, the stuff that is there is now nice and firm, so I can walk all over it…like this: Take a few steps, fall in…take a few more steps, slide and fall, take a few more steps, and mark the tree with…not peas, and then continue in like manner to where all the squirrel dudes have been doing their thing, sheesh, it smells like squirrel there, Grrr.
So I had to do some more not peas and then I decided it was too cold fur my elderly bones and I made the trek back…

And now I am resting in my doggy nest awaiting the next day's dogventures…and dreaming about yummy peas!

16 comments:

  1. I's never had peas, hope dey don't taste like da other kinda pee. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet that was yummy! I think I would like to help clean up peas!

    What's that old joke 'bout eatin a lot of pea green soup, then what happened next? Pee green soup. I dunno.
    Hope yu keep makin the snow yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lubs frozen peas! That would be cool if you could turn the snow green! St. Patrick's Day is coming, so that would be fitting. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puffy and I have never had frozen peas either but it sounds like something we just might enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! I don't like peas and it cracks mom up when I set them aside from my food or eat around them. I'll have her send them to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be furry meticulous bout your noms...I just vacuum it all...gobble, gulp, gobble...BOL!

      Yup, I would eat em fur ya!

      Delete
  6. Any time ya scores people food, it's a win/win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all would score big time at growlmy's job...peeps drop lots of noms over there...oh, and we would enjoy washing their faces and fingies, if they let us, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You has been nominated fur a Liebster Award-- check out da details here...
    Finley's Fables Liebster Award !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Finley...that would be fun...but...I can't beg growlmy to do that right now...she is too busy...can't hardly find time to do the chores here, and she has her job, and them kitty dudes need loads of attentions too, well I know you will feel snubbed, but truly I can't pawticipate in that right now...but thanks fur the honor and thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been nominated for a Liebster Award! Go to our blog for more details!
    love Rudy and Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Rudy & Izzy...that would be fun...but...I can't beg growlmy to do that right now...she is too busy...can't hardly find time to do the chores here, and she has her job, and them kitty dudes need loads of attentions too, well I know you will feel snubbed, but truly I can't pawticipate in that right now...but thanks fur the honor and thinking of me.

      Delete